My hotmail was JACKED!!!!!

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
FrankenSteveTat2

My hotmail was JACKED!!!!!

Post by FrankenSteveTat2 »

I must inform the forum members here that my hotmail was recently jacked by some prick who is asking members here to send them 2,500.00 dollars to someplace in London or Europe. He is using my old email account and sending this message to everyone in my contact list! This jerk is using my name to do this! Please do not send him any money! Most of you I am sure know it was a scam from the git go but I need to inform everyone just out of respect! If you have my old hotmail address please delete it from your contact list. My old address was InkXTattoo@hotmail.com. I have set up a new hotmail address that is safe from hackers and changed all my passwords! I apologize for any issues this may have caused for anyone! The real FrankenSteve! :mrgreen: