Ouch!

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Greyblade

Ouch!

Post by Greyblade »

When trying to access Tiny's site today, I got the following message from the host:

The page you are attempting to access has been removed because it violated Angelfire's Terms of Service.

Wazzup???? :cry:
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Mr. Greyblade,

I'm sure Mr. Tiny's countenance is nothing short of a fire breathing dragon at this moment. I'm sure he'll be back online soon. He put a lot of hard work into that site.

Best Regards,

Bonz
In Search of the Eternal Buzz
tiny

Post by tiny »

Nothing major, every once in a while our competitors get pissed off to the point where this is the only way they can get us out of their way.
We're working on it & should have the problem resolved shortly. In the mean time you can access the site through the following address- http://www.tinyscoolstuff.com
(You might have to hit your refresh button)

8)
hollowdweller

Post by hollowdweller »

Hey Tiny,

So there's a downside to giving us all those great prices huh?
tiny

Post by tiny »

Yeah it's kind of chickenshit but oh well... This is nothing new. It' s been happening every once in a while since day one. All a part of the game I guess! We have everything backed up and re-backed up so it doesn't take long for us to get going again. We just found out about the problem a little over an hour ago, so if the site is ever down, I'd appreciate you guys giving me a yell as soon as possible to minimize the down time....
Thanks!

8)
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Tiny,

It is this level of customer service that has earned you the fine reputation that you have in our community.

Jim
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Full agreement on that.
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Mr. Vagrant,
Mr. Tiny,

In my line of business as a contractor, I have a hard time going to certain common places, like the grocery, for fear of being cornered by happy customers and soon to be happy customers. Some people put me on some sort of pedestal I know I am unworthy of. I'm not perfect. I just try my best. Of all my customers, there is the occaisonal one you will never satisfy no matter what. You know this is a fact. So do I. I am very pleased with the service you and Tiny have both done for me, and after todays mailbox blessing, I will say you all get an Atta-Boy! (without putting anyone one a pedestal, I hate that shit!) Thank's Gent's.

Best Regards,

Bonz
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Bonz,

What treasures did your walk to your mailbox yield?

Jim
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Mr. Jim D,

Mr. Tiny sent me 4 13" stiletto's from SKM. I got 2 kriss and 2 bayos. Now I running out of room to put these pups.

Best Regards,

Bonz