How can I make a copy of a Lone Ranger

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
sujanmajhi

How can I make a copy of a Lone Ranger

Post by sujanmajhi »

How can I make a copy of a Lone Ranger show that is on a program where I can listen to the one show? I bought a volume of Lone Ranger shows on a MP3CD. I noticed that a show for 12-25-1942 was listed on the volume but when I pulled it up it was not on the Volume. I thought the person I bought the Volume from might be able to make me a copy of just that show. I have written to them twice but I get no answer at all. I listened to the show from a place "old time radio" on Real Player but apparently I can not tape it or put it on a CD. Does anyone have any idea who I could contact that might be able to made me a CD of this one Lone Ranger Show of December 25, 1942. It is called "A Nephew Found" and the best of all the shows I have listened to so far.