Goodbye

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Jeff

Re: Goodbye

Post by Jeff »

I really wish you stay around Roger, we need you here where you belong. Create a new pp acct. w/ new info and please resume your tutorials and customs, it's easy just be careful in the future of these internet double standard phonies that make such stupid decisions. Don't get gunshy now.
My opinion only but I havn't heard the other side either. I wish the accused would respond.
Leverlock switchblades
hogwild
Location: Proudly chasing the dollar to "share" with parasites

Post by hogwild »

Mr ECS; I have enjoyed your many posts, pics, and tutorials. I urge you to reconsider your decision. As a man; if you leave due to someones juvenile spite, they have the upper hand. Men with backbone stand against attack and battle to the end.

If the forum had an a$$hole filter many of us (me included) would likely get knocked off at some point. Many a good and lively debate has been conducted here. Juvenile delinquents usually move on eventually.

IMO; you are a significant asset here. Greg
The worst evils which mankind has ever had to endure were inflicted by bad governments.
Ludwig von Mises
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

I agree with Tom. If the shithead is using the same PC, they can be traced back with their IP address.
Then the fun begins. :twisted:
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
Knife Crazied

Post by Knife Crazied »

This POS Roger claimed turned him in was me. I have never turned anyone into PayPal why would I when I myself have been shut down twice for breaking there AUP. After Roger claimed I did this he went onto TKA and bought 2 knives leaving negative feedback claiming I turned him into PayPal. Jay the admin of TKA has removed all feedback. He then went to my store and bought a knife and turned it into PayPal. I now use PP for nothing. I don't even accept it on Ebay. I use their other two payment options which are MoneyBookers and Paymate. You can believe who you wish but their is my side of the story. I have never bid on any of ECS auctions. One I never would and 2 he has me blocked on all his auctions on SD so I can't bid. I emailed him wanting to bid on his Mikov Knuckle knife and he blocked me so I couldn't. So, how did I bid and win an auction? Ask Bob I have one account on SD and it's Knife Crazied as normal.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

As I suspected there ARE two sides to any story :idea:
And I do NOT automatically accept the first [or second] one BUT, I don't make ANY judgements until I've heard BOTH :idea:
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

I will apologize for any misjudgment on my part. Have a lot of respect for both members and hope this gets settled in a friendly fashion.
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
panner

Post by panner »

JerrBear wrote:
eastcoastsniper wrote: I will not belong to a forum that harbors such people.
Roger,

This Forum is open to ALL - It "harbors" no one! If there is a way to screen-out a$$holes, I'm sure Mr. Arthas would love to hear about it. I have found that mos' of the members here are good, decent and honest people. To blame this Forum for the hateful act of one despicable individual is wrong-headed and unfair!

I think you should expose the no-good scumbag who betrayed you, if for no other reason than a "public service" to prevent him/her from victimizing any others.

I have always liked and respected you and admired your work (I am even the proud owner of a couple of your fine customized knives). However, if you hold us ALL responsible for your unfortunate experience, perhaps it's best that you DO leave...

Personally, I wish you would reconsider what you said and stick around. This Forum is a better place because of your contributions.
Ditto! Well stated Mr. Bear
EVERY MAN DIES : NOT EVERY MAN REALLY LIVES.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

JerrBear wrote:
Roger,

This Forum is open to ALL - It "harbors" no one! I have found that mos' of the members here are good, decent and honest people.
And, even they can disagree STRONGLY at times.
But the childish attitude of "I'm taking MY BALL and going STRAIGHT home" :roll: Says a LOT about the one who says it :!: :!: :!:
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Vagrant wrote:
JerrBear wrote:
Roger,

This Forum is open to ALL - It "harbors" no one! I have found that mos' of the members here are good, decent and honest people.
And, even they can disagree STRONGLY at times.
But the childish attitude of "I'm taking MY BALL and going STRAIGHT home" :roll: Says a LOT about the one who says it :!: :!: :!:
Very perceptive as usual Mr. V.
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

My observation does not necessarily pertain to this thread but from what I have seen in the past with other forums.
Should be "Let us agree to disagree and move on!"

AGAIN! This does not have any reference to this particular thread,simply an observation.

Back to the "Knife" section :shock:
Last edited by Viking45 on Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
javacupper

Post by javacupper »

Viking45 wrote:My observation does not necessarily pertain to this thread but from what I have seen in the past with other forums.
We are helpless in the fact that when someone is an *sshole over the internet we can't punch the peckerneck in the face so we b*tch,moan and bellyache with no real satisfactory results...so some lash-out with childish remarks or some continue to go back-and-forth trying to get the last word in or the better of. (like in another thread)

I find this a huge waste of time and effort and little do people realize that they look foolish in the eyes of the other members.
Should be "Let us agree to disagree and move the f*** on!"

AGAIN! This does not have any reference to this particular thread,simply an observation.

Back to the "Knife" section :shock:
You may have noticed that I never get involved in any hate or discontent on the forum (other than maybe with Obama :P ) simply because I have the self-assurance to know that my responses were the right answers to begin with so why beleaguer the points :!: :roll: :lol:
The only thing I take seriously in life is death but I haven't gotten there yet!Image
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. ECS,

Sorry to see you go. Of all the knife forums I belonged to, this is the only one left for me. I no longer visit any other sites. Unfortunately, we cannot pick your friends for you. Take care.

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson