FAVORITE SNACK

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
FivePointOh

Post by FivePointOh »

Just had a new snack last night while I was at Atco Dragstrip watching some friends race their cars. It is a deep-fried Snickers candy bar. That's right they coat the Snickers bar with Funnel Cake batter and deep-fry it and powder it with confectioners sugar! Yummy. They also had deep-fried Oreo's and Milky Way's.

Just did a Google search for deep-fried snickers and found that they also deep-fry peeps, Twinkies, and well I guess you can deep-fry anything.

Deep-fried banana's!

http://www.google.com/search?q=deep+fri ... 8&oe=utf-8
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Yum!
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. 5.0,

I just heard that Dominoes Pizza has a new express delivery via fax machine. Same paper taste, just 10 times faster.

Mr. Joint-Man,

I just printed out the pic of your avatar and munched it down. I have a feeling it would taste much better in person. Did ya get to sniff her bicycle seat yet?

Best Regard's,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Bonz, I'll send you the full size pic if you want.
FivePointOh

Post by FivePointOh »

LOL Mr. Bonzo! :D