Texasmad

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Jody

Re: Texasmad

Post by Jody »

Hospice helped us out tremendously while my Grandma was ill and again with my Mom a few yrs later.

They are like angels. Very sweet and supportive.
I don't know how we could have gotten through it without them. I must admit I resisted them at first, I think I was still in denial about the fact my grandma was terminal, but once I accepted that fact, Hospice was right there to help me cope with it.

The Hospice ladies became like family, and even stayed in touch after both my grandma and later my Mom passed away.
They gave me a new perspective on death and dying. They taught me it was every bit as much a miracle as a birth is.
texasmad

Re: Texasmad

Post by texasmad »

Thanks a bunch guys for all the thoughts and well wishes! It would be much easier if my Dad listened a little better and as many of you already know with my current health i don't have as much energy as i need to really fight him on a lot of things. Hospice is a good deal, I run a Medical equipment company in my normal life and i currently have a local Hospice contract which i supply the equipment for and the work they do is amazing! Vagrant don't worry about searching the obits for me my wife already knows that when that day comes she will post for me but I do appreciate you checking! 8)