Prices in Europe??

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Numan

Prices in Europe??

Post by Numan »

What gives at our dear friend in Europe,now the prices match Euro Dollars!I think that would hurt our dear knife collectors in Europe. But I looked and the price between Euro and US Dollars is always different. I have noticed that Items I check on and see often, is climbing at about 1 to 3 bucks more. One order, before it reached me was up 3 bucks.

Mr Tiny please expand and save us from "money lag" that we are now experience in Europe!
Seems to me the more business that comes the prices could stablize!
Thanks, and hope someone else has a better prospective than I do.
Numan :x
doris

Post by doris »

Try a search on currency exchange rates, the dollar is in the tank!!
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Ms. Doris,

Pardon Me, but would that be the FISH tank by chance?

XOXOXOXOX

Bonz
In Search of the Eternal Buzz
doris

Post by doris »

Hey your the same jerk that was giving Customs advice ,is there no limits to your stupidity?
Last edited by doris on Mon Jul 15, 2002 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Help Stamp Out Stupid White Men!
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Dear Ms. Doris,

A sudden change of mind for the 'ol Bonz? Hmmm, this is interesting. I go from an a-hole on that Aussie thread to a helpfull guy. I'm gonna have to meet you sometime and discuss anatomy, I can only imagine you as a bigger girl in a sexy mini-skirt carrying strings of hand grenades instead of firecrackers. You sound like my kinda gal there Doris. My favorite is watching gals in the sejant position enjoying copious amounts of finger pie. Interested?

Love ya baby,

XOXOXOXOXO

Bonz
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Mr. Bonzo,

Perchance do I smell a "Malodorous Maggot?" with a sexual identity crisis?
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Mr. JerrBeer,

I think I'm in love, what can I say? I just don't know what's come all over me.

Best Regards,

Bonz
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Mr. Bonzo,

I know what you mean - She kinda "grows" on ya. Course a good shot of penicillin would probably take care of that!
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Mr. JerrBeer,

Do you think so? If it's worth it, what the hell! What's more painfull, having loved and lost, or never having loved at all, or a new strain?

Best Regards,

Bonz
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Stupid? White Men gave us things like the Magna Carta, the Declaration of Independence, the U.S. Constitution, the works of Skakespere [var. sp.],
the Telephone, the the Automobile, the Computer, Smallpox Vaccine, the Internet, The Airplane [Aeroplane for you Brits], A Man on the Moon, the Theories of Evolution and Relativity, the Ball point Pen, Firearms, Trial by Jury, Democracy, The Telegraph, The Television, Newton's Laws, The Submarine, The Bra, The principal of innocent until proven guilty, Stainless Steel, The Bowie Knife, The Switchblade, Aseptic Medical procedeures, The Watch [Pocket, Wrist and Stop], Nuclear power, Hydoelectric power, The French, English, German, Italian, and Spanish, languages and a few dozen other languages, The Laser, The X-Ray, All methods of voice recording, Video recording, Motion Pictures, and a few hundred thousand other things.
Stupid Women [any color] have given us ??????????????????????????
doris

stupid white men!

Post by doris »

Vagrant, those were smart white men. Stupid white men (like the one I'm married to) are breeding like rats. How else would you explain Bill Clinton. :twisted:
Help Stamp Out Stupid White Men!
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Dear Ms. Doris,

I am puzzled as to why you changed your post and now say hateful things about me. I was hoping for a mutual meeting to ponder a possible relationship, but now I guess that is impossible. Please tell me, was it the sejant position that made you upset, or is it you cannot handle the finger pie. Must be your time-o the month, eh. I heard a rumor that theres only 5 days of the month when you're not flowing, and those are the only 5 days your poor white trash whipping boy is not forced to perform unnatural acts upon your fleshy confines. No wonder you are here hurling insults upon these fine forum members, the boy is whupped. How about if I send the All-Pro Roofers Softball team over to take a crack at ya. These guys are great at plugging leaks, and I hear you have a few gaping holes that need some extra attention. Don't worry darling, the boy's will have ya working like a Texas oil derrick. Please, do write.

Bonz