RIP, Tiny Jr

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
fastr19

Re: RIP, Tiny Jr

Post by fastr19 »

This is the first I heard of it also. I wondered why they weren't updating their inventory. Matt was a super guy and as fair and honest as the day is long. I will miss him.
Allen
Furcs

Post by Furcs »

I am also very sad to hear this news. Matt had been very kind to me in our brief dealings and communication.
Just heartbreaking.
fashionable_man

Post by fashionable_man »

I just read about Tiny Jr. moments ago. I had no idea. Terribly sad news. My condolences to his family and friends.
dp68

Post by dp68 »

:cry: :cry: :? :shock: I have been off the boards for the last week or two due to illness. Matt was one of the dealers that went out of his way to treat his customers like they were personal friends. My heart goes out to his family to lose a son at a early age. God bless and RIP in peace with your dad. Matt I will miss both you and your Dad.

David
To many knives is not enough!
Wray1958

Post by Wray1958 »

This is so very sad. 95% of my collection was purchased from Matt. A very stand up guy and without a doubt one of the most honest people I have dealt with, he would answer all my knife questions always in a very rapid manner and would work with you to get the knife you needed. Always 100% fast and reliable on shipments. My sincere respects to Matts family. Like his Dad the hobby has lost a true icon. May they both rest in peace. :cry: :cry: :cry:
ILikeStilettos

Post by ILikeStilettos »

Old post and Arthas caught me up a while back. I only knew Devco disappeared suddenly. I didn't know how to find anything out, but at least I know he had other friends besides me. I miss him and his son. I never knew them as anything but Tiny. We're all dying, that's why it is so important to love one another for the time we're here.
Dave Sause
oldandfat@cox.net
(405) 694-3690

"And you're telling me this because, somehow, I look like I give a shit?"

"Let a smile be your umbrella and you're gonna get your dumb ass wet."