vote

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!

...best pics on tinys site...

Poll ended at Mon Jul 01, 2002 9:07 pm

slappy / psychoticsumo
42%
bonzo
8%
tiny
8%
rick d
No votes
major steve
No votes
blade runner
No votes
jerr bear
No votes
the spotlight kid
42%

Total votes: 12

slappy / psychoticsumo

Post by slappy / psychoticsumo »

those are vin's "new skm blowfish" models... to open those fish knives ya simply stick your dick in the mouth orafice and snap auto circumcision
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Slappy,

It's hard for me to pick a favorite, I appreciate the postings. Perhaps I should invest effort into posting something myself, but I just don't know if I have anything to post that any of the members would care to see.

Jim
Dan-o The Ritalin Kid

Post by Dan-o The Ritalin Kid »

Bonz! A speed boat too? One of these days I'll have to tow my little baby up there (as soon as I get the brakes working better on the jimmy) I've got a '73 Glastron/Carlson 455 Olds Berkley jet. Folsom Lake is about 7mi away but too choppy to get going fast...But Lake Oroville smooth as glass...go very fast. The link shows an exact copy of my boat, just scroll to the bottom it's the CV 19 blue and white. http://www.classicglastron.com/73gl-cv16ss-19ss.html
The upolstery is nearly perfect the glass could use a little work, carpet a little worn, Engine and jet drive well... 0 to a huge bug catchin grin 1.8 seconds.
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Fellow Knife Boaters-

I have a little automatically inflatable boat-( self blowing) shaped like a hat, I call it vini.

Look I'm a sailor!

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
vinithehat

Post by vinithehat »

so sailor, which is your day in the barrel?

vini
Taking typos to new levels.
Dan-o The Ritalin Kid

Mr. Wally, inflateable rubber rafts and knives go hand and hand with industrial strenght vulcanized emergency fast setting heavy duty patch kits and High pressure fast filling self sealing air pumps. By yhe way.. shqaped like a pointed dunce cap?
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Mr. Dan-O,

Nice little toy. Did the blond come in, er, come with it? Those jets are the only way to go. I've chewed up some props at Shasta Lake in the past. It's one hell of a titty bouncer though! The only problem now days is my boys think its community property. As long as they don't get any ideas about the Harley....

Best Regards,

Bonz
In Search of the Eternal Buzz
Dan-o The Ritalin Kid

Yup jet drives are the best way to go. Knowing me if I had an I/O or outboard I'd have ground it down to a beautiful shower of sparks by now. As far as the blond goes...I missed the sale on that one. I know what you mean about the boys and community property, my boy just turned 15 and he already thinks he owns my Jimmy and my boat.
The only down fall to my jet drive so far.... the tangled mess it makes when it sucks up a tow rope.
frosty_frostwood

Post by frosty_frostwood »

cool pics guys. :lol:
bubba

Post by bubba »

i like the piranas theyre scary lookin
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Wherever the button is I don't want to go there.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Bonz,
Time for a vacation next spring. What do ya think?
For some reason the closest I get to a vacation is usually a 4 day weekend. It still sounds great. You never know but when you least expect it a Long-haired, bearded, degenerate will show up. If he doesn't have knives, run him off.
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Mr. Vagrant,

There's a bunch of long haired degenrates here, but most are into that ' stare-at-the-sun-until-you-go-blind-thing. They get all bent out of shape when they cant find the soup kitchen. (there is none!)

Mr. Dan-O,

The 'ol sucked up rope thing is depressing! Always happens when yer about 5 miles from camp!

Best Regards,

Bonz
In Search of the Eternal Buzz
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Bonz,
They get all bent out of shape when they cant find the soup kitchen.

To hell with soup kitchens, I get all bent out of shape when I can't find an ATM, or my glasses.
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Vagrant-

What's this? A possible threat of personal guest appearance way out west?
After I inflict myself on the Doofus Legions up on Zoomie Mountain this 4th, I'm sure to need a new auxillary pal to annoy at arm's length. Should you manage to arrive alive out here, you can count on me to be your ol' pal for as long as it takes you to ditch me. You have an open offer to share the hospitality of the asylum with me,, but the one cardinal rule is that it's my 6 watt safety light bulb, and don't touch that switch.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse

P.S. If you come dressed as a clown, be sure to bring your own tourniquets.