Dear Mr Obama

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
hogwild
Location: Proudly chasing the dollar to "share" with parasites

Re: Dear Mr Obama

Post by hogwild »

My place is anywhere there are no:
weather underground friends
America Damning racists
public housing scammers
plagarists

Just the facts; refute? That's why Nobama for me
The worst evils which mankind has ever had to endure were inflicted by bad governments.
Ludwig von Mises
79spitfire

Post by 79spitfire »

79spitfire wrote:Quick quiz, What part or branch of government is responsible for writing legislation? (Ie laws)
Congrats Hogwild, you understand one of the basics of American government.

Seems strange that the "enlightened" Left around don't seem to know that, they are in a hurry to blame the "current administration".

Whats wrong with that you say? To be blunt there is more blame to spread around! Congress has been under control of the "left" party for the last 2 years. Which means they are just as guilty. In my opinion what is wrong with the BOTH Bush administrations has been their willing participation in the left's "socialization" policies.

Don't get me wrong I'm not excusing Bush, (either one) he had the power to veto and should have used it. The so called "patriot" act is a pile of sh*t, and is mostly un-Constitutional.

Bush senior is partially responsible for the "health care crisis" which was a problem, until he signed legislation legalizing the "cost shift" of underpaying govt. plans to the private sector, increasing the cost of health care for everyone except the government, causing a "Crisis" Again, Congress wrote the legislation, Bush signed it. Their both guilty. Bush senior payed in un-employment, most of the Dems are still there, writing crappy legislation that fu*ks us all.

Will McCain be any better? Likely not, same Congress
Will Obama be any better? no, same Congress, he is likely to side with them ANYWAY!

Who did I like? Ron Paul, Romney was a second. Neither is running now so it's irrelevant.

What's my point? ALL the stuff you don't like about Bush is the result of him siding with the left, which is the Democratic party!
The Same Party as OBAMA/BIDEN.

I'm not even remotely happy with McCain/Pailn but they are the "lesser of the 2 evils".

If Obama does win I hope I'm wrong. I'd love to see the Dems getting screwed over by their own "champion"
I think THAT would be truly funny.

You lefties can start flaming and your name calling bullshit now, I'm going to sit back and laugh at your drivel some more!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:mrgreen:
What knife?

Veech

Post by Veech »

Well thought out and well written post.. :) Everything except the hope for failure in the unlikely event Obama should win. I hope America can fix itself regardless of who wins this popularity contest.
Vanagas

Post by Vanagas »

Veech wrote:
texasmad wrote:I have to be honest in that I am not really happy with any of the candidates this election and no matter how I go I feel like I am settling and the worst part is it seems this time around has brought out the worst in everybody.

PS "History of the World"????
I tend to agree with you except...this current party has done more to screw up this country and our people than any other administration in our history. Based on that alone I'm voting for the brilliant guy with the experienced partner. It does bring out the worst in folks because of the 10,000 pound elephant in the room....Race. It is unspoken about because it is politically incorrect to do so,but...for many folks that is the only thing it comes down to. That is what I personally find most disturbing about the whole thing. If this election brings a McCain victory...I believe it will have come from the voters frightened of what a man of color brings to office....color. Many Americans just aren't ready to look past it. Very sad...
:cry: :cry:
I must point out you are basing conclusions on your own personal assumptions.

It is not a "fact" that:

Obama is brilliant. That is subjective.

The current administration is the worst or responsible for things beyond their control. That is definitely not accepted by many.

Do you understand what I'm saying? If your purpose posting here is to sway opinion you need to make stronger arguments.
Mike
Vanagas

Post by Vanagas »

Veech wrote:
JerrBear wrote:
cutnstuf wrote: a milf to quote some.

Something to drag back to the cave, fxxk, kill, and eat.
That's what "milf" means to you?
I think you have been hugging trees so hard it has cut-off the blood flow to your brain...
I'm not sure I know what milf is either..Really,what exactly does it stand for?
You gotta be kidding? Never heard of a milf? Are you able to use google? Mr Veech you are very out of touch it would seem. You are not helping your credibility here.
Mike
Vanagas

Post by Vanagas »

Veech wrote:
hogwild wrote:IIRC- milf = mothers I'd like to F@#$.
:D :D :D Man!! This is incredible! Is that really why so many of these guys are fascinated with her? It comes down to pussy? If that is really what is driving some of these folks so enamored with her....I fucking give up!! I like looking at attractive women too,I really do....but geezuschrist I want my VP to bring something more than her hooha to the table. I am really shocked...no shit,shocked... :roll:
LOL, man oh man what planet are you on? You are a guy right? Who is VP matters even less than whatever talking head gets elected prez. :roll:
Mike
Vanagas

Post by Vanagas »

cutnstuf wrote:
hogwild wrote:Fo'gimme obewan for being so ignorant in your so honorable presence.
Typical rightie tactics. Change the subject and be arrogant and obnoxious. SCORE!!
That is a political tactic not just of the right wing. If you would try to be a little more open you might see that both candidates have major short comings. btw it doesn't matter very much who the prez is. Look to congress and the senate if you seek the source of our current domestic mess.

I really don't understand how anybody can unilaterally slam either party. Both are composed of crooks. They all need to go.
Mike
Vanagas

Post by Vanagas »

It occurs to me that the politicians must be very happy to have everyone so confused. Everybody is Obama this and McCain that. Picking sides. Yet are we not all on the same side? Do we not all want cheaper gas prices? Better health care? SS to remain solvent? All this partisan BS just clouds the real issue and pits us against each other.

It shouldn't come down to lib vs conservative. It is US vs THEM, the politicians who profit off all of this. If we keep electing millionaires to office can we ever expect any understanding of the plight of the average American?

Stop yacking about the prez election. What about the house and senate? That is where the problem is.

If Mr Veech made one post concerning any other race than presidential I missed it.
Veech

Post by Veech »

Vanagas wrote:
Veech wrote:
hogwild wrote:IIRC- milf = mothers I'd like to F@#$.
:D :D :D Man!! This is incredible! Is that really why so many of these guys are fascinated with her? It comes down to pussy? If that is really what is driving some of these folks so enamored with her....I fucking give up!! I like looking at attractive women too,I really do....but geezuschrist I want my VP to bring something more than her hooha to the table. I am really shocked...no shit,shocked... :roll:
LOL, man oh man what planet are you on? You are a guy right? Who is VP matters even less than whatever talking head gets elected prez. :roll:

:D :) :P Lot of time on your hands this afternoon...?
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Post by tr4252 »

Where's that damned flogging a dead horse smiley when you really need it?

Tom
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
Veech

Post by Veech »

tr4252 wrote:Where's that damned flogging a dead horse smiley when you really need it?

Tom

I'm pretty sure it's in the same place I lost the "tongue in cheek" one.. :)
79spitfire

Post by 79spitfire »

tr4252 wrote:Where's that damned flogging a dead horse smiley when you really need it?

Tom
This one?

What knife?

natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Or this...
Attachments
beat_dead_horse.gif
beat_dead_horse.gif (12.72 KiB) Viewed 5181 times
Auto Matt X

Post by Auto Matt X »

Both parties suck. A two party system with dems and repubs is like flipping a coin with FAIL stamped on both sides. They've both proven themselves to be corrupt to the core.
It's now unpatriotic to vote democrat or republican.
Vote one of the other parties - Constitution, Libertarian, Green, Independent
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Auto Matt X wrote:Both parties suck. A two party system with dems and repubs is like flipping a coin with FAIL stamped on both sides. They've both proven themselves to be corrupt to the core.
It's now unpatriotic to vote democrat or republican.
Vote one of the other parties - Constitution, Libertarian, Green, Independent
Mr. Auto Matt,

Well said, but the Dems have a solid lock on the welfare vote, which is massive. I recently saw a stat where 50% of all Americans are on some kind of government assistance. Without the welfare voters, they couldn't find a seat on the toilet. Thats why they keep getting re-elected. Most business owners and investors are more conservative and tend to vote Respooblikan to counter the Dems. Thats why were schtuck with a 2 party system. I really cant figure out why so many Dems are incensed over McCain. He's the biggest liberal Respooblikan to run for office yet. It seems as the Dems are never happy unless they yak up the biggest hairball fucksticks they can find. Hence Obama & Biden.

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson