VAGRENT FOR PRES. !!!

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
TRYKER

VAGRENT FOR PRES. !!!

Post by TRYKER »

I'VE FINALLY FOUND A CANIDATE WE ALL CAN AGREE ON

http://www.inews3.com/play.php?first=&last=VAGRENT

TRYKER
Desktop

Re: VAGRENT FOR PRES. !!!

Post by Desktop »

:P :P :P
Vanagas

Post by Vanagas »

Tryker that's great dude! I'd vote for him too!

Campaign Slogan: A switch in every pocket! :lol:
Mike
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

I can survive the "background check" for a "License to carry" :wink:
But, could I survive the "background check" for a Presidential candidate :?: :lol: :lol:
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

I believe that Al could never be a successful politician because he is too honest. Simply stated, I can't envision Al playing the game that is so necessary to succeed in politics.

The topic reminds me of a conversation I had with my daughter about four years ago. She said: "Dad, the first thing I'm going to do when I'm in Congress is get rid of welfare for the chronically lazy" My response was: "Nicole, you will never be in Congress because you say things like that" After a semester or two studying political science at a particularly fine university near our nation's capitol she came to the same realization and changed her career goals. One sad reality of the great USA is that a prerequisite to a successful political career is the ability and the willingness to play the game of doublespeak well.

Point of clarification on the thread title: it is Vagrant and not Vagrent.

Grumpy Jim
--J

Post by --J »

--------
Last edited by --J on Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Post by tr4252 »

I have to agree with the above; Al wouldn't put up with the bullshit, or talk any bullshit either.

Tom
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
redeye

Post by redeye »

a picklock in every pot yeah thats my kind of platform. i would vote for ya al. anytime any office from dogcatcher to the prez
I am the KING of LATAMA collectors HAHAHAHAHAHAHA {EVIL LAUGH}
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

Only if it looks like this:
Attachments
MILF.jpg
MILF.jpg (26.59 KiB) Viewed 5562 times
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

jim d, wrote: The topic reminds me of a conversation I had with my daughter about four years ago. She said: "Dad, the first thing I'm going to do when I'm in Congress is get rid of welfare for the chronically lazy" My response was: "Nicole, you will never be in Congress because you say things like that" After a semester or two studying political science at a particularly fine university near our nation's capitol she came to the same realization and changed her career goals.

Grumpy Jim
Mr D. I'm shocked at you sir. In my profession I always hear others complain about how the brass has no clue. I always reply what are you doing to change that? If you always watch as the other guy moves ahead how can you complain when he finally makes a command decision? If we allow others to always do it how can we complain when they aren't doing what we would prefer them to do? Just Kidding (sort-of), Hope she's happy with her new choice.

SD

P.S. Vote AL & MILF in 08
Attachments
sarah-palin-hot.jpg
sarah-palin-hot.jpg (45.58 KiB) Viewed 5550 times
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

Sd
Last edited by stepdaddy on Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

SD,

Actually she plans to remain in the political arena somehow, perhaps working for a think tank in DC. We moved her back into school Monday. It's funny, she is tiny, weighs less than 100 lbs, but the weight of her clothes that we moved in is probably 5 times the weight of the clothes my son moved into his dorm, and he is 6ft. 3 in. I knew that girls typically have more clothes than boys but I didn't realize the difference.

Jim
Vanagas

Post by Vanagas »

stepdaddy wrote:
jim d, wrote: The topic reminds me of a conversation I had with my daughter about four years ago. She said: "Dad, the first thing I'm going to do when I'm in Congress is get rid of welfare for the chronically lazy" My response was: "Nicole, you will never be in Congress because you say things like that" After a semester or two studying political science at a particularly fine university near our nation's capitol she came to the same realization and changed her career goals.

Grumpy Jim
Mr D. I'm shocked at you sir. In my profession I always hear others complain about how the brass has no clue. I always reply what are you doing to change that? If you always watch as the other guy moves ahead how can you complain when he finally makes a command decision? If we allow others to always do it how can we complain when they aren't doing what we would prefer them to do? Just Kidding (sort-of), Hope she's happy with her new choice.

SD

P.S. Vote AL & MILF in 08
WOW! Gawd that woman looks good! That fake pic doesn't even do her justice.

*schwing* LMAO
Mike
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

oooooook....... if she wears that leather mini-skirt to a debate???
all i gotta say is.......... what was the question.

tryker
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

McCain saw her first or I'd choose her as a running mate :wink: