VAGRENT FOR PRES. !!!

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
TRYKER

Re: VAGRENT FOR PRES. !!!

Post by TRYKER »

hows that that old sayin go.......''vice is nice''

tryker
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. --J-

Your simple definition of politics cracked me up. No truer words were ever spoken, ol' pal! Good one. Many parasites are itchily borne on the skin of the humble honest working man, and eye, for one, am grown weary of subsidizing the chronically lazy, stoopid, weak, and proliferrant breeders of those who qualify to be fed and sheltered by mis-use of the taxes I stuggle to pay. If'n I had no self respect, not moral terpitude, and lacked even the slightest vestage of intestinal fortitude, I tell ya' what- I could be the most proficient dole sucking mercy case the western world has ever seen. Albeit it'd only last a day, 'cause I cannot abide by such weakness, even if'n it could be an easy career, so therefore, I guess my boast was AS hollow AS the call for Liberal change a resounding throughout our great land.
I intend to vote for the same ticket AS always, Pat Paulsen and Sonny Bono.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
--J

Post by --J »

-------------
Last edited by --J on Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redeye

Post by redeye »

i would rather have her as a laying mate than a running mate, i am too fat to chase her lol
I am the KING of LATAMA collectors HAHAHAHAHAHAHA {EVIL LAUGH}
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Wally J. Corpse wrote:.. and eye, for one, am grown weary of subsidizing the chronically lazy, stoopid, weak, and proliferrant breeders of those who qualify to be fed and sheltered by mis-use of the taxes I stuggle to pay.
Mr. Corpse,

Everytime I go to the Mt. Zoomie Super Mark-up for my hamburger helper, I get schtuck in line behind some 500 lb behemoth with 10 kids and 2 carts loaded with all kinds of goodies, then gleefully pay with her government issued food card and smirk and fart pass the checkout stand. It just don't make any sense. They take money from me because I work, then give it to someone that wont. This country needs an enema.

State mandated, of course.

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Instead of MORE money/benefits or every kid they produce - we should DEDUCT for every additional one :idea: :D
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Vagrant wrote:Instead of MORE money/benefits or every kid they produce - we should DEDUCT for every additional one :idea: :D
Mr. Vagrant,

The libs aint as stoopid as they look. A deduction for them would mean losing a vote. The more kids the welfare slobs squirt out, the more (future) votes, and thats what gets libs elected. Our founders never intended for non-property owners the right to vote. Thomas Sowell described it at best, a "dumbed-down" society.

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Bonzo wrote: Thomas Sowell described it at best, a "dumbed-down" society.

Best regards,

Bonz
One textbook has reduced pi, not from 3.1416 not to 3.14, not to 3.1, not to even 3 but to 2 :!: :!: :!: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Can't make things too hard for "our future" :roll:
I'd call that "dumbed-down" :!:
--J

Post by --J »

Vagrant wrote:
Bonzo wrote: Thomas Sowell described it at best, a "dumbed-down" society.Best regards,Bonz
One textbook has reduced pi, not from 3.1416 not to 3.14, not to 3.1, not to even 3 but to 2  :!:  :!:  :!:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll: Can't make things too hard for "our future"  :roll: I'd call that "dumbed-down"  :!:
--There's no doubt that some people get twisted up in life and both need and deserve our help, but the trend for young girls is have a baby, society will take care of you, and comp you for every one after that.  And then the next generation follows that norm...and so on.----Mr.Vag are you serious?  That just can't be true, did they change the shape of the circle too?  I remember learning and applying Pi to the 4th decimal and right of the top of my head can remember to the 6th...I'm in my forties, went to Catholic school, they wooped you back then if you messed up.  And when you went home you hoped to hell the old man didn't hear about it or you got a secondary tune up.  I could tell some stories.  What the hell you guy's are bored enough to read this so let's have some old school stories.  Picture this: grade 6, guy 2 seats behind me failed a year...and he's playing with plasticine, not paying attention during math.  Big F'n male teacher, just stops talking and he's staring my way, starts walking hard straight towards me, eyes all psycho-like...I duck, arms over, guy behind me almost falls out of his seat doing the same, teacher grabs student by the shirt, carries him to the back of the class till he hits the wall...desk falls away...kid gets yelled at...class resumes...minus plasticine. :shock:.  Now I'm not saying it couldn't have been handled better, but it was effective :P Now there's no fear, no discipline, and we (USA & Canada) have the same problem, + kids growing up without basic social skills...but I'm already on a rant so that's enough. :twisted:
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

--J wrote:
Vagrant wrote:
Bonzo wrote: Thomas Sowell described it at best, a "dumbed-down" society.Best regards,Bonz
One textbook has reduced pi, not from 3.1416 not to 3.14, not to 3.1, not to even 3 but to 2  :!:  :!:  :!:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll: Can't make things too hard for "our future"  :roll: I'd call that "dumbed-down"  :!:
--There's no doubt that some people get twisted up in life and both need and deserve our help, but the trend for young girls is have a baby, society will take care of you, and comp you for every one after that.  And then the next generation follows that norm...and so on.----Mr.Vag are you serious?  That just can't be true, did they change the shape of the circle too?  I remember learning and applying Pi to the 4th decimal :twisted:

We got away with 3.14 :wink: [usually] :idea:
But, I am dead serious. I wish I'd saved the source but the textbook was approved by the Dept. of Education [I can't remember if it was the U.S. or the Californica Dept. of Ed.] :?
Vanagas

Post by Vanagas »

--J wrote:
Vagrant wrote:
One textbook has reduced pi, not from 3.1416 not to 3.14, not to 3.1, not to even 3 but to 2 :!: :!: :!: :roll: :roll: :roll: Can't make things too hard for "our future" :roll: I'd call that "dumbed-down" :!:
--There's no doubt that some people get twisted up in life and both need and deserve our help, but the trend for young girls is have a baby, society will take care of you, and comp you for every one after that. And then the next generation follows that norm...and so on.----Mr.Vag are you serious? That just can't be true, did they change the shape of the circle too? I remember learning and applying Pi to the 4th decimal and right of the top of my head can remember to the 6th...I'm in my forties, went to Catholic school, they wooped you back then if you messed up. And when you went home you hoped to hell the old man didn't hear about it or you got a secondary tune up. I could tell some stories. What the hell you guy's are bored enough to read this so let's have some old school stories. Picture this: grade 6, guy 2 seats behind me failed a year...and he's playing with plasticine, not paying attention during math. Big F'n male teacher, just stops talking and he's staring my way, starts walking hard straight towards me, eyes all psycho-like...I duck, arms over, guy behind me almost falls out of his seat doing the same, teacher grabs student by the shirt, carries him to the back of the class till he hits the wall...desk falls away...kid gets yelled at...class resumes...minus plasticine. :shock:. Now I'm not saying it couldn't have been handled better, but it was effective :P Now there's no fear, no discipline, and we (USA & Canada) have the same problem, + kids growing up without basic social skills...but I'm already on a rant so that's enough. :twisted:

Plasticine? Isn't that an explosive? :o
Mike
79spitfire

Post by 79spitfire »

That could be one of your goals as pres..

"My fellow Americans, along with all else I plan for our future I intend to return PI to 3.1416"

You could knock them over with it right after showing them your plans for the "Glass parking lot" in the middle east, and appointing Gretchen for VP!
What knife?

Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

I don't want to be president :?:
I want to be "Dictator for life" :lol:
For the same reason I belive in dictatorship in general - the first time a dictator really Fx up, there is no need to wait 4 years and vote him out, one BULLET solves the problem :!:
That should keep ANYONE [at least] semi-honest :wink:
If a dictator does well, he can "live long and prosper" :D
If he doesn't, there is no need to pay him "retirement benefits" for decades :idea:
Just give him a "fine funeral" [and EVERYONE gets the day off] :lol:
79spitfire

Post by 79spitfire »

I'll vote for that..

Vagrent For Dictator!

oh ya Power to the PI!

:mrgreen:
What knife?

--J

Post by --J »

Vanagas wrote:Plasticine? Isn't that an explosive?  :o
-
-
:shock: No no maybe you guys call it something else, soft putty, all colours, no boom. :wink: