Cool Stuff Indeed!

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

his own forum page and type size

Post by Vagrant »

One of the font sizes is listed as "Tiny".
Next he'll have his own line of knives.
tiny

Post by tiny »

:wink:
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

As long as we're judging tattoo and beer drinking contests and choosing our own font sizes - we might as well start our own country. We can call it TINYLAND where springblades are not only legal but we'll have a mandatory carry law. Tofu, however, will be a controlled substance.
hollowdweller

tofu

Post by hollowdweller »

Hey, I like tofu. When tofu is outlawed only outlaws will have tofu. I will give up my tofu when they pry my cold dead fingers from around it. :lol:

Here's a great tofu tip. If you are going to fry it, cook it with some home grown garlic and slice it real thin. I think this is where the mikov comes in real handy. The razor edge will make a nice tofu fillet. Also great for skinning deer. (I'm not a vegetarian)
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Tinyland, no gun control, mandatory carry law for switchblades, No drinking/smoking ages, Marijuna will be completey legal!!
GOD BLESS TINYLAND!!!!!!!! Oh yeah and topless women must roam the streets, only good looking ones. And a big Billboard that says "NO FAT CHICKS" (sorry if I offened anyone about the fat chicks one).
tiny

Post by tiny »

For amusement, we could have Harleys and Baywatch chicks. Ride any and all of them for a $5.00 admission price. $5.00 will be donated to the Skilled Knife Makers fund (S K M) (less 20% for Tiny keeping the books and supplying the babe's and Harley's).....

8)

Post by Guest »

Hey, Tiny - Are you going to stock Baywatch chicks? I'd like to order a 5ft 9incher, 125lbs., 36C brunette model. (no scales, please). PayPal OK? How do you ship 'em? Use a lot of bubble wrap - I don't want any bruised ones.
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

That last post by "Guest" was me, The Falcon. I forgot to log in.
tiny

Post by tiny »

You think the Mikov's are hard to keep in stock......

8)
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Tinyland

Post by Vagrant »

My Girlfriend won't complain about Mikovs.
But if I tried to add another blond she might object.
[she's funney about things like that]
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Mr. The Falcon,

I don't care what anyone say's, we need to start a prohibition on Tofu immediately, and set up re-hab for the most serious soy curd junkies. And they are all here, on the sacred Mt. Zoomie, sniffing out tofu deposits like blind pigs sniffing out acorns. Baywatch girls, eh? O.K., I get to supply the hot meat injector!

Best Regards,

Bonz
In Search of the Eternal Buzz
J-man

Post by J-man »

Tiny go back in time to when Pamela Anderson was on, make her boobs as big as possible and then you can ship her to me :) :D :wink:
slappy / psychoticsumo

Post by slappy / psychoticsumo »

only problem is ya gotta be careful..... press the nipple and a blade will snap out from between the breasts
J-man

Post by J-man »

Hmmm I thought the blade couldn't get out there sooooo big it get stuck.
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Mr. J-Man Stoner-Dude,

I can think of a thousand other women who are a lot sexier than that disease infested sausage slobberin hound. You'd be better off at a Nevada Brothel.

Best Regards,

Bonz
In Search of the Eternal Buzz