Cool Stuff Indeed!

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Cool Stuff Indeed!

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

How sweet it is! A special Tiny's corner. Since our good friend Tiny has made off with a significant portion of the 'ol Doofus's pocket change lately, I thought I would open up this section with a good 'ol fashioned hangover, because what I received from Mr. Tiny yesterday was played with into the wee hours of the morning, with copious amounts of Coor's. The dark horn 9" bayo damascus has some great looking light streaks in it. I hate to cut this one short, but my mechanic just showed up to help me with my boat. Boat is Fixed and ready for high speed skiing. Anyway, I received about a dozen and a half blades and the fastest clicker is the 'Lil white fishie. We had a lot of fun last night. Thanks Tiny.

Best Regards,

Bonz
Last edited by Doofus Emeritus on Sat May 25, 2002 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In Search of the Eternal Buzz
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Tiny this must be a happy moment for you, someone else hosting your own forum. This one will be popular!
tiny

Post by tiny »

Damn! Feels like we acheived celebrity status 8) . Hey Mr. Ego, since I get to moderate this section of the board, do I also get to make the rules for it? :wink:
tat2kid

Post by tat2kid »

Tiny, good for you, you deserve this spot....you've helped all us knife nuts out...the last i bought from Tiny...a mikov...impressive...but what about those hubertus?? :lol:
...kid......
airblade

Post by airblade »

:?:
Last edited by airblade on Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
airblade

Post by airblade »

:?:
Last edited by airblade on Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
collectornutz(clixx)

Post by collectornutz(clixx) »

hey tiny just wanted to say hi. even though i have not bought knives from you yet i am sure you a great guy to deal with as i have watch and read. do you get into any of the older stilettos? do ever sell or trade amonst the lower ranks such as myself. if you ever need any custom display cases or boxes just email me and i would be happy to discuss your needs/wants. rendell
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Tiny wrote:Damn! Feels like we acheived celebrity status 8) . Hey Mr. Ego, since I get to moderate this section of the board, do I also get to make the rules for it? :wink:
Yeah! I vote we can have pic's of naked girl's with switchblades on trampolines, along with filthy biker trash language, and a tattoo contest every week coupled with a beer drinking contest. A little Zip-Zam-Zowie never hurt anyone, did it?

All ears,

Bonz
In Search of the Eternal Buzz
tiny

Post by tiny »

To all I say "Tanks Mun"! I like the layout of the new forum but agree with Mr. Wally, the print is WAY to small....

Mr. Tat2: The Hubies are on order and expected in stock late next week. We also have large shipments coming from both SKM and AKC next week. SKM should be the first to arrive around Tuesday....

Mr. Airblade: We're commited to keeping the prices the same as the Italians selling prices. There's enough greedy fucks out there that will gladly take you for twice what the products are worth.... Also, We recently got a couple e-mails regarding the upcoming postal price increases in June and wanting to know if our shipping prices were going to increase as well. Answer: No. We will not be raising our shipping prices in the forseeable future.

Mr. clixx: Thanks for the offer on the cases, I'll definitely keep that in mind. As far as "old stiletto's", I use to have quite an extensive collection
of older stuff, however, the former Mrs. Tiny was kind enough to take care of that (as well as most of my other collections) in divorce court. We attend many of the knife shows and occasionally come across some sweet pieces. I'm considering getting into them again so long as I can verify the history and date of the knives. At some point, we have also kicked around the idea of starting some kind of auction on our website that would allow collectors to buy, swap, and sell their pieces without getting raped for the privlidge like on other knife auction sites....

Mr. Bonzo: Damn right! We could also use this board to post our pic's. We could start new threads for Knives, tattoo's, Bikes, cars, and most of all, the ladie's! Like I said, I'm going to try to keep the board pretty liberal. Seems there's enough censorship in our lives. If anyone objects, please send me a personal e-mail. All I ask is that we keep it free of racial and ethnic jokes and overtones, and personal attacks on each other. (Use the private e-mails for that).....
Keep the imput coming and we'll try to run this board the way you guy's
would like it run....

P.S. Hey Bonz, when you find the secret of that eternal buzz, pass it along!

Later.... 8)
Last edited by tiny on Sun May 26, 2002 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the spotlight kid

Post by the spotlight kid »

Things are getting better all the time!All these new forums and no bullshit!Far freakin' out!Some cool pic's too....Is this christmass or what?......Count me in..for whatever!.....Well deserved forum Tiny....Cheers the spotlight kid. :wink:
Zack

Fantastic...

Post by Zack »

Hey Tiny, this is great. Congratulations. Are you gonna have a FAQ section? It might save you some time answering the same questions over and over... like, for instance, the ones I ask... ;)
tiny

Post by tiny »

As a matter of fact we were already in the process of setting a FAQ section on the website.....
Hell Zack, with as much time as you spend around the website, I should be coming to you for info!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

type size type size

Post by Vagrant »

Our age is showing with all the complaints about type size.
You can pick font size and this is a test to see if it works.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

hmmmm

Post by Vagrant »

This listed as huge in the font selection.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

is it me?

Post by Vagrant »

This is "red" "tiny" looks very similar to me.