Be strong

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
stepdaddy

Be strong

Post by stepdaddy »

A prisoner escapes from his prison where he had been kept for 15 years. As he runs away, he finds a house and breaks into it looking for money and guns but he finds a young couple in bed. He orders the guy out of bed, ties him up on a chair. While tying the girl up to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her on the neck, then gets up, and goes to the bathroom. While he is in there, the husband tells his wife: "Listen, this guy is an escaped prisoner, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in prison, and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, just do what he tells you, give him satisfaction. This guy must be dangerous, if he gets angry, he will kill us. "Be strong, honey. I love you".

To which the wife responds, "He was not kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay and found you very sexy. He asked if we kept any Vaseline in the bathroom. "Be strong, honey. I love you too..."
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

LOL!
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

good one mr SD!

hey what's up with the pic of alfred e? - do you wanna be just like bonzo when you grow up?
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

Bigg I'm just busting Mr Bonzo's stones well because I can. I guess eventually he'll politely ask me to remove it. He has a way with people ya know. :lol:
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

how are the twins these days mr SD?
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

Little Johnny watched his Daddy's car pass by the school playground and go into the woods. Curious, he followed the car and saw Daddy and Aunt Jane in a passionate embrace. Little Johnny found this so exciting that he could not contain himself as he ran home and started to tell his mother.

"Mommy, I was at the playground and I saw Daddy's car go into the woods with Aunt Jane. I went back to look and he was giving Aunt Jane a big kiss, then he helped her take off her shirt. Then Aunt Jane helped Daddy take his pants off, then Aunt Jane........"

At this point Mommy cut him off and said, "Johnny, this is such an interesting story, suppose you save the rest of it for suppertime. I want to see the look on Daddy's face when you tell it tonight."

At the dinner table, Mommy asked little Johnny to tell his story. Johnny started his story about the car going into the woods, the undressing, Aunt Jane laying down on the back seat. Then Aunt Jane and Daddy started doing the same thing that Mommy and Uncle Bill used to do when Daddy was in the Army."
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

SD,

somewhere sometime someone wrote "imitation is the most sincere form of flattery"

Jim
blackjack

Post by blackjack »

Good ones stepdaddy, I sure feel sorry for that guy in the first story :cry:
Regards
blackjack
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

Ah Jim I'm just trying to have a little fun with Bonz. He really hated that old tongue avatar I had. When I came across this it was to good to pass up on. I promise I'll behave though.

SD
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

That story reminds me of review time at work except there you don't get any vaseline to make things easier.
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

mrbigg wrote:hey what's up with the pic of alfred e? - do you wanna be just like bonzo when you grow up?

Mr. mrbigg,

I just happen to be flattered that Mr. Stepdaddy wants to be like me. Most everybody I know wants to be me.

As I stand on the pedestal of truth, I swear I will never let my vanity get the best of me.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

stepdaddy,

LOL! Those were great jokes. :lol:
I collect springblades but I carry my "thumbers."