I saw this on another forum

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Diggaway

Post by Diggaway »

Gentlemen; First airgun,age 10,Daisy m1894 worn out in 5 yrs after thousands of shots.
First rifle,age 12,single shot Anschutz marketed by C-I-L,22 rf.
First shotgun,C-I-L 402 12 ga breaker.
First handgun(legal) S&W K22,still my favourite.
First auto,CZ75,found under the Christmas tree,1980

Just returned from a 2 wk bike trip down east.Mr Vagrant,when you speak of your state you have much to be proud of.Although I have made the trip countless times over the years,this was only the second time I have done it on my old 82 KZ750 and I was once again inspired by the beauty of northern N.H. I followed the inviting Connecticut down to Colebrook,then out through Errol (with the usual long stop at L.L.Cote's toys for big boys) before sliding through Grafton's mountains down to Maine's Hwy 2.That has always been my favourite section,and experiencing it on a bike is almost a mystical reverie.
Going back down in Aug,but alas,by car.The good news is the car has larger saddlebags :)
Regards, Diggaway
Sempere ubi sub ubi
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

My first gun was a Remington model 6, .22 single shot. I still have it. My first handgun was a Svendsen "4 Aces" .22 short. I still have it, too.
Many hundreds of guns, and a federal firearms license, later, I have quite a few.
Bill
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. DeShivs-

After graduating a two year gunsmithing course, then becoming an NRA certified rifle and pistol instructor, I was preparing to seek FFL for opening up a lil' side business, then the Treasury Dept. modified their rules to include un-announced anytime site searches, etc., so I shelved that idea.
Question- do you have Class III, or Title II authorization?

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

WC
During the Clinton years, ATF "forgot" to send my renewal, but "remembered" to send the letter saying to send in my records!
I called and asked for a renewal, and they sent an FFL application!
Finally, I told them where to stick it, and sent in my books. It was a standard title 2 FFL.
When I move to the country, I'll probably get another.
Bill