Roofing job of nightmares for Wally J corpse.

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
jerryk25

Roofing job of nightmares for Wally J corpse.

Post by jerryk25 »

House in Zakopianski Poland in the Tatra Mountains.
Attachments
Zakopianski-Poland-Tatra-Mountains-04.jpg
Zakopianski-Poland-Tatra-Mountains-04.jpg (52.24 KiB) Viewed 122 times
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Re: Roofing job of nightmares for Wally J corpse.

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Jerry,

I would say that particular roof is a wannabe cry of the old wood shingle wave, done with a wood shake or some sort of tile, hard to tell. It might be a fun one to do, but it lacks serious sophistication and forethought, something the likes of WJC could probably construct with eyes closed in mid daydream. Here is an example of the ocean wave, done most likely by a journey level roofer, albeit impressive, yet lacking the qualities of the master-roofer tradesman (the flow lines have inconsistencies, disruptions). As a 25 year veteran of the roofing wars, I personally never attempted the wave, although I have done more wood shingles than I care to admit. Maybe we can awaken Mr. Corpse from his gummy slumber and get his opinion?
3in+heavy+ocean+wave.jpg
3in+heavy+ocean+wave.jpg (947.02 KiB) Viewed 34 times

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
sammy the blade

Re: Roofing job of nightmares for Wally J corpse.

Post by sammy the blade »

Looks like that crew found some GOOD acid to me.
aka Sammy da blade, ole dirty, and shit for brains