Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!
Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew
- Posts: 2269
- Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:34 am
Have a great Birthday, my friend!
"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
- Posts: 4003
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:40 am
- Location: New England, MA USA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Thom WISHING YOU HAPPINESS AND GOOD HEALTH!!!
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
- Posts: 7481
- Joined: Thu May 23, 2002 9:36 pm
- Location: Mayberry, N.C. / U.S.A.
sammy the blade
- Posts: 3499
- Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:18 pm
- Location: Indiana
Happy birthday, wherever you are.
aka Sammy da blade, ole dirty, and shit for brains
- Posts: 8002
- Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:39 pm
- Location: Michigan
“When tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty”
- Connoisseur dei Coltelli
- Posts: 6253
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 3:59 pm
- Location: Baghdad by the Bay