Another World

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
tequiza

Re: Another World

Post by tequiza »

Thanks turbo !
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Turbo Dog,

Interesting. On the sacred Mt. Zoomie, we have all the eagles we need. I see them all the time. I did get to witness a really cool territorial fight between a golden eagle and a bald eagle a few years ago. Our national bird was soundly beaten and chased away. Here's a link of where I grew up. These eagles live in the same stomping grounds I called my turf.

http://www.turtlebay.org/eaglecam

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
turbo_dog

Post by turbo_dog »

Thanks for the link. It's so cool that we have the technology to watch these creatures in their nests. I've always loved watching hawks, but having the views into these eagles' nests is mindblowing.