Hi Again Status Update

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Knife Crazied

Hi Again Status Update

Post by Knife Crazied »

I've had a few members PM me asking where I've been. I'm good just had a lot happen in the last couple months. Anyway as for auto knives I've basically sold off 95% of my collection. I now collect traditional folders, Spyderco and a FEW benchmades. I'm still working security (can't remember if I told you all I went back to working security in March). I have got a newer vehicle. Yellow Pontiac Sunfire A/C Sunroof the whole 9 yards. I'll try to get some pics up of it soon. Well hope you all are well and I'll being checking this post so see ya soon. Take Care Ashley
Tom19176

Re: Hi Again Status Update

Post by Tom19176 »

Hi. Saw you on bladeforums but not here for a long time....Why are you getting out of the auto knives?
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Post by tr4252 »

Glad to hear you're well, I've been wondering how you were doing.

Tom
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
Knife Crazied

Post by Knife Crazied »

Tom19176 wrote:Hi. Saw you on bladeforums but not here for a long time....Why are you getting out of the auto knives?

With all the laws and things I just decided it would be best to leave them alone. I still collect a very few. Nice to hear from you Tom!
Knife Crazied

Post by Knife Crazied »

tr4252 wrote:Glad to hear you're well, I've been wondering how you were doing.

Tom

Thank you and nice to read your reply also.
catavengercaptain

Post by catavengercaptain »

Good to see you again knife crazied,
as a former guard here is something I made for all my guard buddies - http://catavenger.20megsfree.com/a/miscgif/daguard.gif
Knife Crazied

Post by Knife Crazied »

catavengercaptain wrote:Good to see you again knife crazied,
as a former guard here is something I made for all my guard buddies - http://catavenger.20megsfree.com/a/miscgif/daguard.gif

That's how I feel but love it!