Attention: Mr. Landsurveyor, Your Ship Has Come In!

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Attention: Mr. Landsurveyor, Your Ship Has Come In!

Post by Bonzo »

Here it is! I've had this old Rizzuto for over 30 years, and it could be yours, for the low price of: $59,999.99

Shipping & handling extra. What a deal!

Best Regard's,

Bonz

PS- You'll have to have some guards and scales made for it. They dissapeared long ago.
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Landsurveyor

Post by Landsurveyor »

Is that a bannana in that picture or are you just happy to see me? Well okay, I'll buy it but it will have to be on the same terms as the last seller. One penny a day, every day untill the debt is paid in full. The knife must be shipped to me within 2 days of the final payment. Thank you for your understanding. :D
I supported the war, and I was right!
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. LS,

Is that anything like the 1 million dollar French lottery? A dollar a year for a million years. Tickets are 1 for a dime, 2 for a quarter and 3 for half a buck. The banana effect is from the missing guards, and the rust on the mechanism is only superficial. I accept paypal, diners club, chevron, and Mabel's House of Whore's gift certificates.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
Thomas Jefferson
ray

Post by ray »

Hey BONZ,
YOU have climbed to the top of my personal POO-POO list for not offering that beauty to me first!! Have I harshed your mellow, harangued your whang, or crapped in your mess kit? This mass injustice will HAVE to be dealt with in Eugene. And send the dog to me, RIGHT NOW!!
If there's one thing I have learned, there's a lot of things I don't know.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

And I've NEVER owned a Rissuto.
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Vagrant,

Neither have I

Jim
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

I've had a deprived life [my Girlfriend always corrects me and says a DEPRAVED life]
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

It's always good to have a girlfriend to correct your possible depressed thingy causing problems saying thingy (read that about 10-50 times before replying)
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus

Post by Bonzo »

ray wrote:Hey BONZ,
YOU have climbed to the top of my personal POO-POO list for not offering that beauty to me first!! Have I harshed your mellow, harangued your whang, or crapped in your mess kit? This mass injustice will HAVE to be dealt with in Eugene. And send the dog to me, RIGHT NOW!!

Mr. ray,

POO-POO? Ah yes, thats the other way to spell Rizzuto. I have not received any pennies from the Surveyor dude, so I guess it's still up for grabs. You can take me off of your s**t (wow! I self moderated myself!) list now. As for the mutt, he ran off with the coyotes again. I'm sure he'll come crawling back all beat up in a few weeks, as usual.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
Thomas Jefferson
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Bonz, have you ever considered nudering your dog?
And if that Rissuto is still avaliable I'll take it, as long as I don't have to pay anything :roll:
ray

Post by ray »

Hey BONZ,
DAMN!! I snooze for a couple hours and I get blindsided by that lucky Canuckian!! If he doesn't cough up the Loonies and Twoonies then bring that jewel to Eugene.
If there's one thing I have learned, there's a lot of things I don't know.
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus

Post by Bonzo »

J-man wrote:Bonz, have you ever considered nudering your dog?
And if that Rissuto is still avaliable I'll take it, as long as I don't have to pay anything :roll:

Mr. Joint-Man,

Herr Shultz is nutered, but for some reason, it made his resolve for hanky panky twice as bad, and then to top it off, he buffed out like bull. The big problem with him is he's so damned smart, but he let's on like he's the dumbest canine in the world. I wish I could pull of some of the stuff he does to women when they visit. Makes me jealous sometimes.

As for the Rizzuto, I'm going to put it on a charity auction on the 'Off Topic' forum. For a very good cause.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
Thomas Jefferson