Picklokpat Fish Ivory & Ebony living in Perfect Harmony.

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Harry

Post by Harry »

What a superb pair of fish Perry!! :shock:
Those two are something to be very proud of.

Don't worry about embarrassing Pat by saying how good his work is - I do it all the time on a lot of forums
:lol:

He is far too modest and is too nice a guy to "big up" his work - for a man with his talent, that's refreshingly rare. One of Pat's picklocks, in particular, should really be on anyone's must-have list who appreciates fine springsteel.

all the best,

Harry
I don't suffer from insanity - I ENJOY it!
YHWH-NISSI

Post by YHWH-NISSI »

Hi Harry,
Thank you for your comments and I agree with you whole heartedly! :D :D
I have seen just a couple of your knive the square button and your avitar but at a more normal size and I know that you have some stunning knives my friend that go way beyond what I have seen! 8)
YHWH-NISSI
"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value." Albert Einstein
duckboy

Post by duckboy »

QUACKIN AUSOME ! :shock:
butch

Post by butch »

excellent pieces. 8)
Trey45

Post by Trey45 »

I've come back and done the same thing, just to look at those knives, I bet they've got a nice weight to them too, they look really solid!
Edit
That black one shown in full profile REALLY looks like a fish! I've caught salt water fish that look just like it, blue fish for one, and it sort of reminds me of whiting and spot , if it was bigger in the tail it could be a good croaker! Let's go fishin ya'll
Give us this day our daily lead.
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

What's not to love about FISH?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< :P
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
YHWH-NISSI

Post by YHWH-NISSI »

Thank you guys with all of your fine comments! JerrBear I thought that you might like them :!: hehe :lol:
They are a nice heavy knives but what amazes me is how hard that they snap open! 8) 8) I think that Pat is a perfectionist which is cool when you purchase something from him! :lol: :lol: :lol: The lines on them are simple but elegant and perfect and that is what pushed me to asking him if I could purchase them, he also knows that I like Fish :lol: :D 8)
YHWH-NISSI
"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value." Albert Einstein