My First Leverletto

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
YHWH-NISSI

Post by YHWH-NISSI »

Hi Mr. DeShivs,
I'm sending you mine right now! Of course you do have those prototypes :wink:
YHWH-NISSI
"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value." Albert Einstein
Trey45

Post by Trey45 »

Beautiful Damascus Leverletto ya got there, I figured I'd post my 1st (and only) Leverletto here as well, it's not a Damascus blade, but it has some of the nicest point horn I've ever seen.

And here's the "pretty" side

I was planning on using this an an EDC but it's too pretty and I'd hate to get it knicked or scratched up. If there is such a thing as an ugly Leverletto I may buy it and use it as an EDC.
Give us this day our daily lead.
butch

Post by butch »

I was planning on using this an an EDC but it's too pretty
Thats why you buy 2 :D
hogwild
Location: Proudly chasing the dollar to "share" with parasites

Post by hogwild »

Gotta clean the drool off the keyboard now.
The worst evils which mankind has ever had to endure were inflicted by bad governments.
Ludwig von Mises
butch

Post by butch »

I still need a snakewood and imitation ivory,if I can get the software loaded for my camera again Ill post some pics of mine.
YHWH-NISSI

Post by YHWH-NISSI »

Very nice leverletto you have there :!: I want to get a couple more, they really are a very well designed knife! I think I will take Mr. Butch's advice :!:
YHWH-NISSI
"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value." Albert Einstein
Trey45

Post by Trey45 »

The only problem I see with buying 2 is that both of them would most likely be too pretty to carry, so I'm right back in the same boat I'm in right now, maybe if i bought 3, or 4, or etc.....
Give us this day our daily lead.
texasmad

Post by texasmad »

Really sweet knives! I have always liked the Leverletto not just because of the way it functions but they always pick some of the best scale material I have seen! Here is a picture of one of my favorite Leverletto's!

butch

Post by butch »

I think I will take Mr. Butch's advice Exclamation
your best bet for a user is the wood scales if you prefer animal horn stag hols up about the best
YHWH-NISSI

Post by YHWH-NISSI »

Boy that is a pretty leverletto.
YHWH-NISSI
butch

Post by butch »

mine is similar to it,its got a red streak in it.
James

Post by James »

That is a very nice looking knife. I don't have one of those YET but it may happen soon. Where did you pick this piece up at? The stag/damascus combo is a great match for that knife.

Thanks
James
shari

Post by shari »

thus far i own a few leverlettos.....snakewood, cocabola, stag, red.white. etc...i still want the amber and the blue...................after that, when money doesn't matter, maybe mop or a nice pink abolone.....

these are beautful knives and usable also............
pssst..........hiss...spit.....be nice to me or i'll hiss all over you.................
shari
butch

Post by butch »

for anybody who has one of every scale matireal and youre looking for something new try a leverletto kit I have one I havent put together yet and plan to get at least 2 more if you have the tools and the know how theyre a lot of fun with nice results.David (tanto) sells these when he can get them and also HDC
mr_edge

Post by mr_edge »

butch wrote:for anybody who has one of every scale matireal and youre looking for something new try a leverletto kit I have one I havent put together yet and plan to get at least 2 more if you have the tools and the know how theyre a lot of fun with nice results.David (tanto) sells these when he can get them and also HDC
They're lots of fun with many possibilities. Here is one I recently did (to the right) next to my favorite LLO. 8)
Image[/quote]