Christmas to myself

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Trey45

Christmas to myself

Post by Trey45 »

Here's my new purchases, I have only recently begun collecting auto knives, obviously I'm not in the same league as many of you are, but one has to start somewhere.
From the top are a Boker Mini Magnum, tanto w/ half serrations, next down is a Smith & Wesson SWAT tanto conversion(hidden switch), next is a Benchmade Benchmite clone, really nice little knife, I took the belt clip off. Next is of course a Bill Deshivs Leverletto, by far the nicest knife I have (so far) and the last is the Boker Kals74. I also got a fairly generic butterfly knife
it's really nothing special as far as name brand goes, but it really is a well made, very nice swinger. Happy Holidays to you all !
Give us this day our daily lead.
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

Nice stuff you have there. I always wanted to get one of them Boker Kals74 and I think after Christmas I will. Great clear pictures too.
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson
butch

Post by butch »

nice knives,I especily like the leberletto. 8) the magnums make great users.
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Mr. Trey45,

I'd say you are off to a mos' excellent start, sir!

I started out with barely ONE Milano. Now, four short years later, I have TWICE Milanos! :smile:

Take THAT, senor Tequiza!
:smile: HO! HO! :smile:
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

JerrBear wrote:Mr. Trey45,

I'd say you are off to a mos' excellent start, sir!

I started out with barely ONE Milano. Now, four short years later, I have TWICE Milanos! :smile:

Take THAT, senor Tequiza!
:smile: HO! HO! :smile:
BRAGGART :lol:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

You are off to a flying start Trey! Nice knives! 8)
Trey45

Post by Trey45 »

Thanks all for the kind words, I hope to have a few more to show in the coming months(cash permitting) Judging from what I have seen of some of ya'lls contributions to the pic category here, you have a small fortune invested , and I can see myself in a few years time having my very own small fortune invested, there's just something about an auto knife, I have no idea what it is, but I like it .......
Give us this day our daily lead.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

:D
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

I must say you're off to a nice start. Need to add at least one Italian Stiletto in the future IMHO.

SD
Grim

Post by Grim »

im with stepdaddy u definately need a stiletto if you just started collecting i can recomend a couple of sites that have some really nice pieces minus the prices http://www.lowcostblades.com http://www.pvk.com and theres some auction sites out there that have you can swindle some nice automatics for next to nothing
DONT TREAD ON ME
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Grim wrote:im with stepdaddy u definately need a stiletto if you just started collecting i can recomend a couple of sites that have some really nice pieces minus the prices http://www.lowcostblades.com http://www.pvk.com and theres some auction sites out there that have you can swindle some nice automatics for next to nothing
Stay away from PVK! His prices are higher than a giraffe's ass!
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
texasmad

Post by texasmad »

Most impressive start! If you shop around you can find some good deals on knives jsut make sure you check out who you buy from, there are several really good guys on this forum that can help you out. 8)