Salem, Oregon Show

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
switch67

Post by switch67 »

Ok..I hear ya Bonz...you don't need to dare me,I'm more than happy to share pics :roll:
I have to admit..I don't have one the same color as yours..so I'm a bit envious.This is one of my green patterned handles with gray ice.

<p>
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Switch 67,

I know I don't need to dare you, a little razzing never hurts. I'm surprised. If anyone had one the same color as mine, I figured it would be you. Rest assured, if I ever decide to get rid of it, I'll give you first shot. Do you know how many colours these were available? As always, nice knife.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
switch67

Post by switch67 »

Mr. Bonz,
I like being "razzed"...makes life more interesting 8)

As for the different handle colors, I don't think anyone really knows just how many there are.Every time I think I've seen all there are..another different color or pattern will show up.That's another reason I enjoy collecting these type switchblades...you never know what you'll run across.
I look foward to the chance of accuiring yours when you get tired of it :wink:

Here's a dozen of the different colored handles I have in the regular toothpick style.
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Switch,

I noticed from the picture that you are selling them for 30 Cents each. I'll take 5 :lol: :lol:

Jim
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

I'll take the other 6 and shoplift the other one :wink:

The Canadian Currency isn't that good :roll:
switch67

Post by switch67 »

Jim, Yes...I'm selling them for a mere .30 cents each, but the shipping will be $149.70 per knife :lol:

J-man, now you wouldn't shoplift any of my knives would you,at these bargian prices ? Shame on you :wink:

Switch67
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

When I get my tax refund I'll have to talk to some of the people here, since I have NO vintage Switches.
J-man

Post by J-man »

Vagrant, the closest to a vintage switch that I have is an old Schrade Auto my Dad has, he wouldn't sell it. He's had since he was a kid. He didn't carry it after he was 12 or so. But he didn't lose it, even during the 60's! And in the 70's it was at a relatives house and he got it back during the mid 70's. Infact I think he's around your age.

Switch67, your bringing back childhood memories :shock:
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

I'll take the other 6 and shoplift the other one

Cut his fingers off :roll:
J-man

Post by J-man »

:lol: :cry: OWWWW that HURTS!!! :wink: