I finally figured out how to post pictures

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Trey45

I finally figured out how to post pictures

Post by Trey45 »

This should work, I got a few of my favorites together for a photo shoot.

Give us this day our daily lead.
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Post by tr4252 »

Nice knives.

I never knew the Rat Fink had a special pants leg for his tail. Is that an original Roth?

Tom
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
Trey45

Post by Trey45 »

Yes it is, bought at the Don Garlits Museum of Drag Racing Ocala, Florida.
In the lower right corner you can see a little of the logo "Rat Fink Shirts, Roth '90". I figured I'd add another of my hobbies in with knife collecting. I love racing, anything from dirt to top fuel, I pit for a small dirt team, we race 1/2 mile oval track in North Carolina, Late model Class.(Some tracks call us All stars) but for the most part we're considered late model's, not to be confused with super late models, we don't burn alcohol and have 80,000+ dollar engines (yet), It's a lot of work and even more fun, especially when we win.If there's not mud in your beer, you aint racin'.
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

Nice set of knives. Love the Kissing Cranes.
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
Trey45

Post by Trey45 »

These might be a little better shots of the kissing cranes, the pennys I used to tilt the knives towards the camera to reduce flash glare
These are the 1st KC Knives I've ever owned, I recently got them on ebay, I'm pretty happy with the quality and construction, they seem like a good sturdy knife for the money.( I really wasnt expecting this kind of quality considering how cheap they were)
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

Those are sweet. Only own a 9", but you are correct they are sturdy and well built knives. Maybe time to hit E-bay and get myself a couple more. 8)
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
Frank

Post by Frank »

Just whereabouts in N.C. do you race? Anywhere near Ace?
Regards,
Frank
Don't blame me, I voted for Alice Cooper.
Trey45

Post by Trey45 »

Dixieland Motor Speedway near Elizabeth City, I posted a few pics in the "Off Topic" category under "Any racers out there" post. We used to race at Virginia Motor Speedway near Saluda Virginia ( Bill Sawyers new Track since he sold RIR) , but Dixieland is a lot closer to us. VMS calls us late models, Dixieland calls us All-Stars.