and now the pics...

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
ratstuph

and now the pics...

Post by ratstuph »

To borrow a phrase, "It's a nice knife." The pictures, as usual, really don't do it justice, especially the color of the anodized-blue handle.

The custom clip really goes with the knife well.

The following pic is the closest one to showing the slight iridescence of the blue handle:

You can see the cut-outs in the handle in this one:

Bad pic of good file-work:

Now that's a mirror polish:

Thank's for looking!
Rats...
sheep-free since '93'...
edgyguy

Post by edgyguy »

sorry, i've just got to go valley for this one-

OH. MY. GAWD!! THAT'S SOOO BICHIN' 8) :lol: :lol:
the Truth shall make ye fret.
-Terry Pratchett
missaman

Post by missaman »

Seems a bit small :lol:
It is purdy
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

Mr Rats:

Since you pics just don't do the knife justice, I think you should just start passing that bad boy to all that wish to see it a little better.
Why did you name the knife YNOS?

SD
Last edited by stepdaddy on Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ratstuph

Post by ratstuph »

Thanks! The thing about it that took the most adjustment, on my part, is how smoothly it fires. I figured it would hit pretty hard, being a custom, but it really doesn’t. For instance my PT TR-2 and Stinger are the hardest hitters in my collection. I thought, given it’s size the Z-Tac would hit like that. But it doesn’t, however it is just silky smooth in its opening and I’m learning to appreciate that characteristic.
Rats...
p.s. All of God's valley creatures, great and small, are welcome here.
sheep-free since '93'...
ratstuph

Post by ratstuph »

Missalignment,
“A bit small” for what? Its not like I’m planning on taking down a buffalo with it (unless it is a special buffalo envelope I get in the mail). This thing will open my mail with the best of them!

Stepadoo,
A) p.m. sent on the passaround;
B) “YNOS;” I don’t know why I even try... :roll:
Star...
sheep-free since '93'...
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

stepdaddy wrote:Mr Rats:

Since you pics just don't do the knife justice, I think you should just start passing that bad boy to all that wish to see it a little better.
Why did you name the knife YNOS?

SD
Great idea SD,but I think it should go to us feeble old Bastards 1st,ya know we don't have much time left,cough,cough,and we'd like to see it while we still can.
In case of early demise,arrangements will be made to send it on to the next one on the list.
teq
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

“YNOS;” I don’t know why I even try...

Because in your joy we find happiness. Almost like we're happy dancing right along with ya. (Not to be taken as Two grown men dancing with each other)

SD
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

[/quote]
Because in your joy we find happiness. Almost like we're happy dancing right along with ya. (Not to be taken as Two grown men dancing with each other)

SD[/quote]

I CAN PICTURE THE TWO OF YOU DANCIN THE NIGHT AWAY UNDER THE CLEAR BLUE! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

YUP! YUP! YUP! :lol: :lol: :lol:
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson
ratstuph

Post by ratstuph »

Claudester wrote: I CAN PICTURE THE TWO OF YOU DANCIN THE NIGHT AWAY UNDER THE CLEAR BLUE! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
YUP! YUP! YUP! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Uh oh; I hope Mr. SD doesn't go get his bloomers inna twist over that. He can't dance for $hit when he's all underooed up like that. :lol: :lol:
sheep-free since '93'...
nclay

Post by nclay »

well that sure is one purdy piece of steel and Ti, even though im not a big fan of mirror finishes that thing is down right gorgeous, and i especially love the filework on the spine. gratz ratstuph!
daddyloko

Post by daddyloko »

Well I for one,being of old feebleness bastardation will need to observe it in my possession :twisted: This way I can give a true,and fair accurate examination :wink:
Looks like a winner Ratz. I take back the beaver trap...