Older LL

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

As to beavers, well hell yeah! Some of my closest friends are beaverlicious.

Talking Passaround and beaver in the same thread gave my puter a virus(Wiggle, scratch scratch) Not that we all haven't had some passaround beaver :lol:

SD
YHWH-NISSI

Post by YHWH-NISSI »

Hi Ratsuph & Claudster,
I love those LL in natural horn! Stag and Dark Horn are just beautiful! I have one in wood but I love your switches! Do they make any in Natural Horn now? VERY NICE!
"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value." Albert Einstein
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

Mr. YHWH-NISSI,
These haven't been made in quite a while. Mr. Vagrant might know when they stopped making them.
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

My memory is terrible but I'd say it's been at least 4 years since these were available :(
ratstuph

Post by ratstuph »

Claudester wrote:Hey Rats,
That knife is way to cool. I've got one like yours in a dark horn and sure wish I could find more.
Mr. C,
That is very NICE! I too wish I could find more. Who Knew, when I was negotiating for mine, that it would be one of the last ones available???
Rats...
sheep-free since '93'...
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

I had sold a half dozen to another dealer, I found out they were no longer available when I attempted to order more. If I'd known they were no longer made I would never have let them go so reasonably :?
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Vagrant wrote:I had sold a half dozen to another dealer, I found out they were no longer available when I attempted to order more. If I'd known they were no longer made I would never have let them go so reasonably :?

Mr. Vagrant,

If you had known they were no longer made, would you have let them go "unreasonably?" :lol:
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

JerrBear wrote:
Vagrant wrote:I had sold a half dozen to another dealer, I found out they were no longer available when I attempted to order more. If I'd known they were no longer made I would never have let them go so reasonably :?

Mr. Vagrant,

If you had known they were no longer made, would you have let them go "unreasonably?" :lol:
Since some of them I had duplicates of, I would have sold those but I would have got more for them. But one or two would have gone to the collection :wink: