A Must For Any Collection........

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

A Must For Any Collection........

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Dear Forumites,

I had Mr. Tiny post this on his site awhile back, but since then he had to change servers and all that stuff. It is an honour to have this special blade in my collection, as I find Mr. Vagrant to be a true, well spoken knife enthusiast (and a fine American to boot).

Best Regard's,

Bonz

Uh, I had to use the bar knapkin for background!
Last edited by Doofus Emeritus on Thu Nov 21, 2002 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In Search of the Eternal Buzz
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Bonz,

I have a Seigfreid leverlock with that same rare and valuable combination of letters and numbers etched on the blade. I agree with your description of our eminent fellow forumite, and believe that the two of you should collaborate and co-write a book. Perhaps you could solicit literary input from Wally as well.

Jim
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Perhaps you could solicit literary input from Wally as well.

Input from Wally would truely be the perfect addition to any effort by anyone.
I'm embarassed at all the nice things you guys say about me. I just do the best I can and hope people are satisfied with my efforts.
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

jim d, wrote:Bonz,

I have a Seigfreid leverlock with that same rare and valuable combination of letters and numbers etched on the blade. I agree with your description of our eminent fellow forumite, and believe that the two of you should collaborate and co-write a book. Perhaps you could solicit literary input from Wally as well.

Jim

Mr. Jim D,

A co-Vagrant-Bonz novel with intro by Wally? Could be interesting. I'm still working on my latest children's book, 'Advanced Bomb Making For 4 Year Olds'. When I finish, I may have to take a break, as I'm still stuck on page 585. I'll send ya a signed copy complete with Herr Schultz tongue impression when finished.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Vagrant-

Be careful what you wish for- it may come true. Whereas there have been times when I felt as though my input would be the perfect addition to her efforts, I have also been advised to withdraw my input post haste. Oh, well, not every palsified iron lung ridden sedated trollop might appreciate my inputting, but, so what?

However, on the literary aspect of adventure, should you choose to collaborate with Mr. Doofus Emeritus, drawing on his amassed wealth of knowledge, the best you can hope for would be a tome the depth and volume of, say, a bumper sticker, and if printed in huge letters with quadruple spacing, perhaps a one page pamphlet.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse

P.S. Thanks for your handle suggestion of unobtainium. Is that from the non-penetrable bush, or the cousindad tree?
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

With my vast knowledge and wit we might get one bumper sticker for each side [if you help]. The best I came up with was "I something my something else".
ray

Post by ray »

Hey BONZ,
I'm sending a box of 24 MBs and a 5 gallon bucket of HOT mastic with a glove and instructions for a "do it yourself" groin massage to you. You can send Patnude the one of your choice. And by the way, your Rizutto clones are in the mail, NO SHIT!! :shock:
If there's one thing I have learned, there's a lot of things I don't know.
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Mr, ray,

NOW you send the Rizzuto's! I'll be sure to forward them to Mother Superior at the orphanage so she can have the kiddies sacrifice the Christmas chicken at the annual play this year.

Rubber glove? I'll be sure to send it to Thy Nekkedness so he/she can rediscover his/her sexuality.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
ray

Post by ray »

Hey BONZ,
I just got the box of Rizzutos back. It was a little lighter than I shipped it, about 12 lbs., and it had pictures of Julie Andrews pasted all over it. When I opened it an Elvis CD of "Return To Sender" was playing. FA!!
ray

Post by ray »

Hey BONZ,
I just got the box of Rizzutos back. It was a little lighter than I shipped it, about 12 lbs., and it had pictures of Julie Andrews pasted all over it. When I opened it an Elvis CD of "Return To Sender" was playing. FA!! :cry: