Wally's Gift To Bonzo

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

I see it now Mr. Bonzo, I hope Spacer doesn't get pissed off :wink: and I'll now have to reload my Avatars up... Arthas make an annocument on the Switchblade forum some people don't bother reading this one I think.
switch67

Post by switch67 »

Here ya go! I love this knife!! :wink:

Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

It was worth the wait, .
Our hosts might want to buy the rights to this high-tech marvel.
Will Hollywood want the rights to the inventor's adventures?
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Ol' Pals-

Aw, shucks, it sure is swell of you guys to compliment my artisan handiwork, thanks. I will soon unveil, via giftage to my AK bro', Doofoid, my latest creation, an OTF swinguard leverlock scale release DA hidden button Spitsnatz kriss blade wonder, whence he signs me out for the Amazing Blue Oyster Cult concert and sacrifice in the upcoming year-future something thingie. I can hardly wait to see it myself. Should I use warped euphorium scales, or stick with my favorite medium, the invisible?

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse

P.S. I'll get a job tomorrow, ma', really.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Go with unobtainium for the scales and blade.
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Mr. Corpse,

I would say between Home Depot's large selection of screw it up your self products and the junk drawer in Nurse Kottenzippers desk, you should be able to accomplish said feat. The Amazing BOC in Feb. Cool. I cant wait for that rubber steak dinner you promised me. I wanted to let you know that the swing guard is still resting comfortably in the little wooden presentation coffin you gave me. It's out in Herr Schultz' domicile under his watchfull eye. Nice birdie pointing at the camera in that shot.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
In Search of the Eternal Buzz