My new display set-up

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Twobit

Re: My new display set-up

Post by Twobit »

Nice collection and display! On the bottom shelf I see a knuckle duster folding lock blade exactly like one my older brother has had since I was ten or so. Also a small Bowie from, perhaps, Imperial? I have one just like it and a very similar one from Utica. Lots of balisongs!
Mario

Post by Mario »

LGustin wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:24 pm I like that Damascus one. Any guess how old it is? I need to find me something with a Damascus blade. Thanks for sharing
The Damascus one is from Rite Edge. That’s what it says on the carry pouch snap button. I think it’s a fairly new knife. Rite Edge imports a lot of Damascus knives from Pakistan.
Mario

Post by Mario »

Twobit wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:06 am Nice collection and display! On the bottom shelf I see a knuckle duster folding lock blade exactly like one my older brother has had since I was ten or so. Also a small Bowie from, perhaps, Imperial? I have one just like it and a very similar one from Utica. Lots of balisongs!
I believe that bowie is an Imperial. Yeah, those Japanese knuckle duster folders sold pretty well in the 1980s along with the swinguard “Cheetah” knives with the dragons on the handle and those clip point folding humpback stilettos with the bullfighters on the handle.
Jay Blade

Post by Jay Blade »

I love the assortment of different knives you've got there!!
LOTFK

Post by LOTFK »

Amazing collection! 👏👏
😎🤘⚡
Mario

Post by Mario »

LOTFK wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:08 pm Amazing collection! 👏👏
Thank you Jay! Happy New Year!
LOTFK