Finally a 9" Latama

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Luke_of_Mass

Re: Finally a 9" Latama

Post by Luke_of_Mass »

Great knife, leave it alone!

Also, for whatever reason, it seems like 9'' is rarer from the "golden age" of stilettos, unless every knife show I've attended was nearly-devoid of the size. 8'' and smaller, then 11'' and bigger have been more plentiful in my limited experience looking at cases and whatnot.
Knee-deep in the hoopla...
thom

Post by thom »

Luke_of_Mass wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:22 am Great knife, leave it alone!

Also, for whatever reason, it seems like 9'' is rarer from the "golden age" of stilettos, unless every knife show I've attended was nearly-devoid of the size. 8'' and smaller, then 11'' and bigger have been more plentiful in my limited experience looking at cases and whatnot.
Luke that’s good to know. We have knife shows but no auto’s, Maryland. Really wanting an 11” and 13”. If anyone is at a knife show and see’s one, please get the sellers name and contact information.
Maybe a finders fee!
Thanks
galvanic1882

Post by galvanic1882 »

thom wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:27 pm My first Latama and still looking for an 11" and 13". Needless to say how excited I am. Near mint condition, especially for a 70 year old knife.

Should I shine it up or leave it alone?

Thom

Image ImageImageImage
Great knife leave it alone just oil it, IMO. Mike