A very nice gift!

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Jackalope

Re: A very nice gift!

Post by Jackalope »

jim d, wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:09 pm
As long as I have been collecting Bill has been generous with his time, freely willing to share his expertise with anyone who ask
Bill is the hardest working man in our hobby!
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

A beautiful knife, and a great gesture between friends!

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
WheelingWV

Post by WheelingWV »

Very nice!
Mistakes are like knives. They can help us or they can hurt us. It all depends on whether we grab ‘em by the handle or by the blade.
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

WOW !!!
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
JimBrown257

Post by JimBrown257 »

I missed this thread a while ago. If anyone can find any of the pics, you should see the conversions Stagnut did with the plunger buttons like on those Queens. He also turned a manual lockback into an auto by shortening the backspring then bending it in so it was the kickspring (like on an old Case or Ka-Bar). It had these guards that doubled as the lock.