Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.
Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew
- Posts: 7315
- Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:39 pm
- Location: Michigan
Here is my first new knife in a long time. One that Jeremy recently had for sale that he built. Patterned after the old Aerial style. My plan is make it my new EDC. Small little guy; only 5-3/4 inches open.
sammy the blade
- Posts: 2505
- Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:18 pm
- Location: Indiana
Nice score, you deserve a new knife.
Last edited by sammy the blade
on Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 2727
- Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:23 am
Beautiful! I saw that in the listing and liked more then any of the others. Glad you got a new knife Terry!
- Posts: 750
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:36 am
Really nice knife. Good grab
- Posts: 1665
- Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:34 am
Get that old feeling about waiting on a new toy Terry? It's a great piece!
"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
- Posts: 423
- Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:04 pm
good for you Terry,glad that you got it.
- Posts: 595
- Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Tonbridge
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:41 am
I had my eyes on that one too!
- Posts: 6904
- Joined: Thu May 23, 2002 9:36 pm
- Location: Mayberry, N.C. / U.S.A.
Very nice and a custom as well! I have always liked that style and have one of the Schrade reproductions that Sharperdeal Bob brokered 10 years ago or so. Came close to buying an original several times but never snagged one.
- Posts: 235
- Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:34 pm
That’s a really nice knife!
“Tough times never last, but tough people do”
-Robert H. Shuller