An overwhelming Inheritance

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
NieceofBkcharles

An overwhelming Inheritance

Post by NieceofBkcharles »

This isn't even all of it. I got tired and packed them back up. Any info is appreciated.

http://s1160.photobucket.com/user/StarMead/library/
sammy the blade

Re: An overwhelming Inheritance

Post by sammy the blade »

Whoever you got them from collected some nice knives. They are probably worth some pretty good money. If your trying to sell them you might try the Sharperdeal auction site.
2024 candidate for president
kugr

Post by kugr »

Very nice!
Looking for those un-repairable, lost cause stilettos.
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

I'm sure by now several members have private messaged you.
Do you want information on the knives?
Are you keeping them, or are you going to sell them?
If someone buys them all at once, they will pay less per knife-but selling individually takes time.
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler
http://www.billdeshivs.com
Factory authorized repairs for:
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives, Puma, Burrell Cutlery.
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

I wish my collection was that impressive
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
niceguy2

Post by niceguy2 »

I buy older American switchblades but not the type showing here, if you have others I’d take a look, private message me.
Jay Blade

Post by Jay Blade »

Wow, Impressive!!!!
NieceofBkcharles

Bill DeShivs wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:07 pm I'm sure by now several members have private messaged you.
Do you want information on the knives?
Are you keeping them, or are you going to sell them?
If someone buys them all at once, they will pay less per knife-but selling individually takes time.
I've sold a few of them but I've been trying to nail down asking prices for the black swing guards/rizzutos. If anyone wants to make an offer in PMs, I'm open.
NieceofBkcharles

I have sold off some of these but I'm taking offers on everything I have.
sprink

Post by sprink »

PM sent
JimBrown257

Post by JimBrown257 »

NieceofBkcharles wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:55 am
I've sold a few of them but I've been trying to nail down asking prices for the black swing guards/rizzutos. If anyone wants to make an offer in PMs, I'm open.
If they are in good shape with no major issues (peek on that big Rizzuto for example), then this is what you would probably get on the knife auction site

Swinger 1 $150
10.5" Rizzuto $145
Korean Bell Rizzuto $85
Swinger 2 $150

Of course, if you are just trying to unload stuff quickly, I would ask for less than that as they aren't going to be anyone's grail knives.

Although, the first thing I would recommend is taking a chance with selling the Rizzutos on Ebay. List them at $1 and they could go up over $300. You will probably get them removed before the week is over but if they stay up, you will get your highest price there. If you sell them anywhere other than Ebay, however, don't expect to see those kind of prices.
NieceofBkcharles

Thanks for the info Jim! That is extremely useful info. I'm not trying to get rich, but I do want to make sure my asking price is fair to both sides.
sprink

Post by sprink »

Good morning Michelle, just curious are you receiving my private messages? Been having some message issues. Thanks, Mike
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

sprink wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:25 pm Good morning Michelle, just curious are you receiving my private messages? Been having some message issues. Thanks, Mike
I've sent as well, with no response. But, it's okay, knife money doesn't stay in MY pockets long anyway!

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)