Brass knuckle knife

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Re: Brass knuckle knife

Post by natcherly »

Will have to take apart one of my Lightnings. As the knife sits in the palm face of the knuckles, thickness probably not a bad thing. May have to use another type of OTF, something like the NATO, which has the actuator button on top rather than the side.

Family matters will take my attention for the next several days. That's life...
JimBrown257

Post by JimBrown257 »

natcherly wrote: May have to use another type of OTF, something like the NATO, which has the actuator button on top rather than the side.
Right, it would have to be an OTF with the slide on the front.

Or one of those Cupid clone SAs would be cool. That might be more feasable to do.
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

natcherly wrote:Will have to take apart one of my Lightnings. As the knife sits in the palm face of the knuckles, thickness probably not a bad thing. May have to use another type of OTF, something like the NATO, which has the actuator button on top rather than the side.

Family matters will take my attention for the next several days. That's life...
...This one seems pretty cool, though I know nothing of it's quality https://www.gunbroker.com/item/800599536

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
JimBrown257

Post by JimBrown257 »

That's awesome.
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

They stole my idea!!!!

Probably not :lol: Not exactly what I had in mind, but close. Will still keep this on the burner, back at this time.
JimBrown257

Post by JimBrown257 »

Now that I see that other one, a side-button double edge might be the best way to do it. You wouldn't have to deal with making the piece for the button longer.