I think y'all might be proud of me on this one....EIG kris blade, B4 and after pics*

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
JulesVane

Re: I think y'all might be proud of me on this one....EIG kris blade

Post by JulesVane »

Wow! Looks almost completely different, like new! Great job by Bill and congrats on that piece kugr!

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
sprink

Post by sprink »

Stunning, great score thanks for sharing
picklocksrock

Re: I think y'all might be proud of me on this one....EIG kris blade, B4 and after pics*

Post by picklocksrock »

Wow! Amazing transformation. Very nice switchblade.
“Tough times never last, but tough people do”
-Robert H. Shuller
john

Post by john »

natcherly wrote:That is a very nice piece that ought to clean up well. I know many here love "patina", but cleaning it and oiling it to stop the oxidation is important in my book. Great catch.

I completely 110% agree with David. My belief is that leaving a knife tarnished and dirty is only an invitation for more problems down the road.

By the way your knife came out looking fabulous. Great job!
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
Lucentcrow

Re: I think y'all might be proud of me on this one....EIG kris blade, B4 and after pics*

Post by Lucentcrow »

Great knife and a great job, I like patina as much as the next man but clean and shiny looks better somewhere in the middle I like. Great job Bill