Mauro Mario 9" Picklock

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
JulesVane

Mauro Mario 9" Picklock

Post by JulesVane »

As many of you may know, my attempts at vintage collecting hasn't always gone smoothly. Lots to learn and you guys might as well enjoy my tries. Hell, they're paid for! lol. Here's my 9" Mauro Mario Picklock in Ram Horn...

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
Corvus

Re: Mauro Mario 9" Picklock

Post by Corvus »

Beautiful knife! I wondered who grabbed that pretty. I'm glad it was you! I bet it came from the same collection as my B.Svobody: same metal-polishing on the carbon steel. Congrats, Chris.
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Corvus wrote:Beautiful knife! I wondered who grabbed that pretty. I'm glad it was you! I bet it came from the same collection as my B.Svobody: same metal-polishing on the carbon steel. Congrats, Chris.
Thank you Rick! I KNEW I saw your B Svobody somewhere! I look at so many sites, I'm getting dizzy on where and what lol. Here's a sample of just HOW dizzy: I think I did buy a piece from your same seller, but I got this one from Angelo! Geez, I'm only 53. I thought I'd keep my senses at least a few more years lol.

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
Corvus

Post by Corvus »

"...I got this one from Angelo!"

Yep, same seller. 8)
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Corvus wrote:"...I got this one from Angelo!"

Yep, same seller. 8)
LMAO! See Rick?? YES, THAT'S where I saw your knife! Please forgive me as I enter the land of Feeble...lol

picklocksrock

Post by picklocksrock »

Beautiful picklock
“Tough times never last, but tough people do”
-Robert H. Shuller