Walt's Latama BLP

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
thom

Walt's Latama BLP

Post by thom »

Here is an 11" 2013 Limited edition Walt's Latama in Black Lip Pearl. Where are all the picture posters??? Sorry for quality of pictures. Need a better camera, and steadier hands.
Thom

Next to a Walt's MOP.

Corvus

Re: Walt's Latama BLP

Post by Corvus »

Beautiful knives, Thom. The BLP and MOP make an outstanding pair.

I hand-hold my camera too (lazy). If you don't have (or don't feel like using) a tripod, an easy shortcut is to tie a length of paracord to a tripod bolt (1/4"-20). Let the cord hang to the ground, step on it, and pull it taut. As long as you maintain the tension, your camera will be a lot steadier. Nature photographers use this trick to take low-light photos out on the trail without lugging around a bulky tripod, but it works great for closeups too.
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Great pair of Walt's Thom! Really special.

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
thom

Post by thom »

Corvus, I will try that. It was raining, and usually I take the pics with natural sunlight. I will try again and repost,