15" AGA Campolin Classic...With Attitude!!

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
barshoo

15" AGA Campolin Classic...With Attitude!!

Post by barshoo »

Hello folks,

What I have is a 15" AGA Campolin, with an all-handmade "Knuckletto" frame, built by East Coast Sniper aka Kruznn. What I have is a monster "Knuckletto" that I BEGGED him to make me, after I saw one like it on Sharperdeals Auction!

The frame is all Brass, and it weighs a whopping 1lb 11oz! And, MAN, she BANGS!! What I mean is, it fires great and locks up every time. It is rescaled in Buckeye Burl, it has a barbell to pick the lock, is complete with a skull button, filework, and a Birth Certificate. :mrgreen:

I am certain that I left something out, but the pictures that follow should say what I didn't:

Only TWO exist, and I think that I have the BETTER LOOKING one! :mrgreen:
I will push your buttons--please pass me your switchblades first.
JulesVane

Re: 15" AGA Campolin Classic...With Attitude!!

Post by JulesVane »

Another great piece Barb! I see the Birth Certificate says 3/3/2013 and #1 of 1. What is the 04/30 on the blade? Was the original 15" A.G.A. Campolin a limited run? #4 of 30?

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
thom

Post by thom »

Nice Barb. Scales are awesome. Keep pics coming.
DonC

Post by DonC »

Another remarkable piece. Very nicely done.
DonC
barshoo

Post by barshoo »

JulesVane wrote:Another great piece Barb! I see the Birth Certificate says 3/3/2013 and #1 of 1. What is the 04/30 on the blade? Was the original 15" A.G.A. Campolin a limited run? #4 of 30?
That's exactly what is was, Chris! I would like to have seen what the knife looked like before Roger got his hands on it... :?:
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

I'm sure it wasn't as impressive as it is now!
2024 candidate for president
barshoo

Post by barshoo »

sammy the blade wrote:I'm sure it wasn't as impressive as it is now!
Good point, Sammy! :D
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

JulesVane wrote:Another great piece Barb! I see the Birth Certificate says 3/3/2013 and #1 of 1. What is the 04/30 on the blade? Was the original 15" A.G.A. Campolin a limited run? #4 of 30?
hard to believe esc mangled/wrecked a limited edition picklock but he wasnt the sharpest tool in da shed lol .

the knife esc wrecked was a 15" limited edition picklock #4/30 , only 30 were made exclusively for Folgore Knives USA.

no offense to you Barb just hard to believe he did that to a limited edition knife man how stupid .
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Wouldn't want to be hit with that one!!!
2024 candidate for president
barshoo

Post by barshoo »

METALGOD wrote:
hard to believe esc mangled/wrecked a limited edition picklock but he wasnt the sharpest tool in da shed lol .

the knife esc wrecked was a 15" limited edition picklock #4/30 , only 30 were made exclusively for Folgore Knives USA.

no offense to you Barb just hard to believe he did that to a limited edition knife man how stupid .
Hi Bernie! All I can do is shake my head. :shock: :shock: I don't understand it either. I would have liked to have seen it in its original glory! :cry:
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

it is a super cool knife but man he could have used a regular 15" stiletto, these limited editions were 2 times the cost of regular 15 incher , a regular 15 was like 125 bucks these were 250 , well just raised the collector value on the other 29 pieces lol
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

METALGOD wrote:it is a super cool knife but man he could have used a regular 15" stiletto, these limited editions were 2 times the cost of regular 15 incher , a regular 15 was like 125 bucks these were 250 , well just raised the collector value on the other 29 pieces lol
Gee Bernie. Those may be prices to you, but to the rest of us a "regular" A.G.A. Campolin 15" swivel bolster is $250. The limited edition run of only 30 AND picklocks to boot?? Must have been much more than $250.
https://www.3knives.com/en/product/2361 ... 8b-hb.html 240 euros is approx. $279 USDs

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)