New 11" Renzo Pascotto

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Luke_of_Mass

Re: New 11" Renzo Pascotto

Post by Luke_of_Mass »

JulesVane wrote:when Angelo offered the Renzo Pascotto stamped pieces, I even passed them by at an already decent price. But, then he put them on sale, it was "an offer I couldn't refuse!"
He got me with that sale too...

It's a great piece, my very first Frosolone, so nice, in fact, that I ordered two more with the 10% off coupon that came with it!

Sorry for my crappy camera and crappier background, my desk is pretty reflective...

If anybody has some other Pascotto-stamped pieces they're willing to part with, shoot me a message -- Pascotto has yet another fan!
Last edited by Luke_of_Mass on Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Knee-deep in the hoopla...
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Nice one Luke! I would have not gotten' another Frosolone if it weren't for the Renzo Pascotto stamp. Angelo put them in the "Deals" section for 20% off. $254 USDs INCLUDING shipping. A heck of a deal! (They are pretty though):

Mother Of Pearl added August, 2018...

Last edited by JulesVane on Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
thom

Post by thom »

What sizes are those 3? 10" and 11"?
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

thom wrote:What sizes are those 3? 10" and 11"?
Yes thom, the new 11" in the middle (of course). I'm glad we got to take advantage of Angelo offering the RPs.

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
Luke_of_Mass

Post by Luke_of_Mass »

Now if only Angelo could get RP to produce some 10'' 5mm flatguard classic stilettos with his stamp... I'd cough up a lot more for that than a frosolone
Knee-deep in the hoopla...
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Luke_of_Mass wrote:Now if only Angelo could get RP to produce some 10'' 5mm flatguard classic stilettos with his stamp... I'd cough up a lot more for that than a frosolone
Being the 10"-5mm are probably my favorite "modern" production, that would be really nice. There are lots I don't understand about the Maniago Cottage Industry and Renzo Pascotto's relationship with the Campolin family is yet just another. Does he work FOR the Campolin family? WITH the family? Or, separate entities all together?