New 11" Renzo Pascotto

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
thom

New 11" Renzo Pascotto

Post by thom »

Hear are the pictures of the new RP. Thanks to Dave, JulesVane and Mick117 for giving me the heads up. It is really a nice knife. As heavy as my 13" Walt's Wasp body. Kicks hard, has a rather unique blade and beautiful horn scales. Notice the coffee and chocolate streaks on back.
Thanks,
Thom
JulesVane

Re: New 11" Renzo Pascotto

Post by JulesVane »

That's a beauty Thom! Congrats on that score!

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
thom

Post by thom »

Thanks for the heads up, JV.
DonC

Post by DonC »

He does really great work. Congrats on the acquisition.
DonC
texans123

Post by texans123 »

Lovely addition. I might need to add one of these :D
thom

Post by thom »

Texans123, Did you order one? I was thinking of getting another. They are very nice. If you did order one I would love to see pictures. Curios about the scales. I love the streaking on mine. If I were super picky I would like to see contrasting colors of streaks. But I love any streaking.
Thom
texans123

Post by texans123 »

thom wrote:Texans123, Did you order one? I was thinking of getting another. They are very nice. If you did order one I would love to see pictures. Curios about the scales. I love the streaking on mine. If I were super picky I would like to see contrasting colors of streaks. But I love any streaking.
Thom
Did not order one but would like to one day. What seller has these beauties in stock?
thom

Post by thom »

I bought mine from 3knives.com. I think that is only place to get one. Nickel silver or brass, limited to 100 knives. Don't know if that is 100 each or total? Really a nice knife. If you do buy one please post a picture.
Thom
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

thom wrote:I bought mine from 3knives.com. I think that is only place to get one. Nickel silver or brass, limited to 100 knives. Don't know if that is 100 each or total? Really a nice knife. If you do buy one please post a picture.
Thom
Hey Thom...was thinking about the RP Frosolones available and just wondering...Is this 100 piece run marked inside the well with any number?
This is my Renzo Pascotto 10" Frosolone from 2010 (I believe). It's marked inside #9. In this run, he only made 14 (or 15).

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
thom

Post by thom »

I don't think there is a number stamped on mine. I will double check and let you know. I wonder is it 100 brass and 100NS? Either way it is a really nice knife and only a few dollars more than the AGA stamped. To me worth the extra $20 to have the Renzo stamp.
Thom
gravknife

Post by gravknife »

Very fine knife Thom 8)

Beautiful streaking to the scales as you pointed out.
I love these froselones and that RP I would be very proud to own.

Congratulations on your ever growing collection.

gravknife
thom

Post by thom »

Jules,
Checked for stamp. None there.
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Well Thom...I guess I couldn't resist the band wagon & had to jump on. I really didn't want another Frosolone. But, when Angelo offered the Renzo Pascotto stamped pieces, I even passed them by at an already decent price. But, then he put them on sale, it was "an offer I couldn't refuse!"....

texans123

Post by texans123 »

Awesome, need to grab one of these one day.
thom

Post by thom »

JV, Love the scales on yours, especially on back.