Lightning OTFs

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
JulesVane

Lightning OTFs

Post by JulesVane »

Good evening all...Just wanted to pass along a deal I found on the Lightning OTFs. Since I don't sell them myself, I thought it might not be allowed to post the deal in the buy & sell forum. Cheapest I've seen them yet at $25 WITH FREE shipping. I'm not affiliated with the site in any way. Just thought I'd pass it along in case of possible interests. www.lightningotfknives.com *important*: use promo code LT25 All blade grinds and colors. Certainly not intending to "promote" any site, just think $25 shipped was pretty good...Bought this one...

...no complaints here

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
thom

Re: Lightning OTFs

Post by thom »

what a deal, and under budget.
Thom
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

thom wrote:what a deal, and under budget.
Thom
lol...yeah Thom, I figured I'd just not stop at McDonalds and buy a knife instead for roughly the same price lol.

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

$25 at Mickey D's, you must have a death wish.
2024 candidate for president
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

sammy the blade wrote:$25 at Mickey D's, you must have a death wish.
...Actually Sammy, I was shootin' pretty low for a family of 10...lol (Junior gets upset if he doesn't get no nuggets lol) Just kiddin' Sammy, just an example. McDonalds gives my stomach the McGirgles lol.