4.5" Inch Picklocks

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
METALGOD

Re: 4.5" Inch Picklocks

Post by METALGOD »

sum cool knives you got ther guys :lol: . i did few runs with Oreste DiBon of different size knives first were the 4.5" Mauro Mario picklocks, then came the (Made N Italy) 4.5" red dot picklocks , right after that we did 5.5" (Made N Italy) red dot picklocks , then 5.5" and 6-1/4" (Rostfrei stamp) swivel bolster with red dot safety, then 6-1/4" fishtail red dot picklocks . we had plans on doing 6-1/4" red dot picklocks but he had passed that year before we got around to doing them , Oreste worked right up to day he died , it was very cool to know him and help his family the money from these knives helped him and family get through the winter is what they told me as he hadnt been making much knives. all the knives i had done by Oreste has red dot safety except the Mauro Mario 4.5" . the dark horn fish posted im pretty sure was also made by Oreste but for AGA Campolin all mine had red dot , the AGA ones did not have red dot safety. hope this helps guys :)
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Bernie...any left?

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

JulesVane wrote:Bernie...any left?
got bunch left i break one out every now and then and throw it on auction :)
texans123

Post by texans123 »

METALGOD wrote:sum cool knives you got ther guys :lol: . i did few runs with Oreste DiBon of different size knives first were the 4.5" Mauro Mario picklocks, then came the (Made N Italy) 4.5" red dot picklocks , right after that we did 5.5" (Made N Italy) red dot picklocks , then 5.5" and 6-1/4" (Rostfrei stamp) swivel bolster with red dot safety, then 6-1/4" fishtail red dot picklocks . we had plans on doing 6-1/4" red dot picklocks but he had passed that year before we got around to doing them , Oreste worked right up to day he died , it was very cool to know him and help his family the money from these knives helped him and family get through the winter is what they told me as he hadnt been making much knives. all the knives i had done by Oreste has red dot safety except the Mauro Mario 4.5" . the dark horn fish posted im pretty sure was also made by Oreste but for AGA Campolin all mine had red dot , the AGA ones did not have red dot safety. hope this helps guys :)
Great information Bernie...thanks. Now we know the details :D