Renzo Pascotto 33cm Delta Flatguard

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
JulesVane

Renzo Pascotto 33cm Delta Flatguard

Post by JulesVane »

This prototype was completed in February 2013 that never went into production. There were only 5 made. This is #5 of 5. 13" (33cm) Wasp Body, Picklock, Flatguard. Solid Nickel/Silver Bolsters-Button and Safety. Ebony Wood Scales. Stainless Steel Blade. D-Stamped Brass Liners. 5mm Blade and Spring. Weighs in at 318 grams or 12.5 ounces. It's Both a Beauty and a Beast. Named Delta as seen in the button, safety and even the lock tab shapes.

...I'm thrilled to share the pics. Thanks for looking!

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
BruceS

Re: Renzo Pascotto 33cm Delta Flatguard

Post by BruceS »

Gosh that is a nice. The wood scales will probably fare better with age than Buffalo typical horn. Excellent.

Bruce
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

BruceS wrote:Gosh that is a nice. The wood scales will probably fare better with age than Buffalo typical horn. Excellent.

Bruce
Thanks for looking and the kind words Bruce!

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
DonC

Post by DonC »

He does great work. We'll be poorer for his loss when he stops gracing us with his creations.
DonC
texans123

Post by texans123 »

Wow that is nice!
gravknife

Post by gravknife »

What a stunning piece that is 8)

I absolutely love the button and safety shape and the overall lines of this knife .

Treasure that beauty ....it will be awed at by us older collectors and the newer collectors for years to come.

Thanks for sharing it with us Jules.

gravknife
thom

Post by thom »

That is exceptional. If you ever come across another with RP's stamp please keep me in mind. Proto or not, been looking with no success.
Thom
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Thank you guys! I feel so very lucky to have been able to add this piece to my collection. It's my very first 33cm of such quality. I truly love it!

Luke_of_Mass

Post by Luke_of_Mass »

Wow - did you get this from Dave? Very jealous!
Knee-deep in the hoopla...
Corvus

Post by Corvus »

Ah, man. That thing too freakin' pretty. You guys have some amazing knives. :shock: