BURN Key Chain

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
JulesVane

BURN Key Chain

Post by JulesVane »

For the BURN collector who has everything (or like me that has no BURN pieces), the BURN key chain/bottle opener. 3.5" long- 1" high. 440c hollow grind. Coolest part is the BURN stamp. Hey, it's got a "blade" and, I could actually afford this one lol....

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Re: BURN Key Chain

Post by Bill DeShivs »

I don't think I would want that on my keychain!
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler
http://www.billdeshivs.com
Factory authorized repairs for:
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives, Puma, Burrell Cutlery.
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Bill DeShivs wrote:I don't think I would want that on my keychain!
LOL...a zipper-pull is probably not the greatest idea either :D :D

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
texans123

Post by texans123 »

I like it! Would come in handy cutting hot peppers and opening beers at a BBQ.
pappy57

Post by pappy57 »

VERY COOL but I hope your pockets are lined with chain mail. And you might want to have on a chain mail glove too when you go digging around to get those keys out!
gravknife

Post by gravknife »

Cool Mini cleaver come bottle opener Jules. 8)

Why not make a little leather or plastic lined sheath for the carry purposes.. and retention of the fingertips ....badly needed for switchblade click therapy :)

At least you have a "burn "my freind ...a dream of mine and a little collectable of the future i'll wager.

Thanks for sharing it.

gravknife
wazu013

Post by wazu013 »

Cool cleaver.
I'm on his email list just so I can dream.
“The difference between involvement and commitment is like ham and eggs. The chicken is involved; the pig is committed.”