13" Coffin themed stiletto

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
ILikeStilettos

13" Coffin themed stiletto

Post by ILikeStilettos »

A while back, someone on this forum was trying to sell a Sam Polk commemorative square button 13" bayonet with mammoth scales. This was one of the small group Paul Panak created several years ago. I happen to have a couple of nice mammoth scales that I got at bargain basement prices and I wanted to do something with them. I was going to send them on to JimBrown257, but he's so busy building that he doesn't spend much time on communication and he surprised me by declining an order for someone I had created a design for. So as of right now, I don't have a builder for the knife. Plus I have a couple of orders in progress and I am trying to pay for a Corvette. Nevertheless, the design is ready, so I figured I would show it.

Other than the mammoth and the fact that it's a bayonet stiletto, there's not much resemblance between Paul's knife and mine.

It's a coffin shape, in fact, I beat that theme to death and put it everywhere I could. I like the Old West style coffins that that had cool beveled edges and I thought that it would work well on knife handles. I drew this one symmetrically, but am now thinking that if it ever gets built I will only bevel the button side.

Your questions, comments and criticisms are greatly appreciate.
Dave Sause
oldandfat@cox.net
(405) 694-3690

"And you're telling me this because, somehow, I look like I give a shit?"

"Let a smile be your umbrella and you're gonna get your dumb ass wet."