Ratworxusa

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Markco the Mad otter

Ratworxusa

Post by Markco the Mad otter »

Anyone heard of these? I hadn't till just recently and rather impressed...and curious. These are rather odd with the chain and I saw a yourtube video that there are ball bearings in there. Not sure what sand and dirt might ultimately
Nice, hefty 10" over all length.
Nice, hefty 10" over all length.
DSCN0216.JPG (222.95 KiB) Viewed 1540 times
do but a hefty, cool looking knife in my opinion. Very sharp with a real nice snap. The over all length is 10" which is a bit larger than anything that I saw on the web site, least at the moment. I contacted them and they said that they planned on making more of these. Sounded like they had a small run of them and they sold out pretty quick.
looks like a bicycle chain!
looks like a bicycle chain!
DSCN0215.JPG (232.32 KiB) Viewed 1540 times
Has a pocket clip too!
DSCN0214.JPG
DSCN0214.JPG (222.58 KiB) Viewed 1540 times
DSCN0217.JPG
DSCN0217.JPG (226.48 KiB) Viewed 1540 times
DSCN0218.JPG
DSCN0218.JPG (227.54 KiB) Viewed 1540 times
At least with this model I was told that you can make it right or left handed.
SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!!
whippersnapper

Re: Ratworxusa

Post by whippersnapper »

There have been a few threads about the Ratworx's in the past couple years including one that was for sale here back in July.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=25009
Genghis Khan

Post by Genghis Khan »

whippersnapper wrote:There have been a few threads about the Ratworx's in the past couple years including one that was for sale here back in July.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=25009

That was mine.
I liked the overall design but didn't like the blade design, which was why I traded it. I like the one in the OP.
wazu013

Post by wazu013 »

I like the concept. The maker seems to be very serious about the quality of his product. The thing I can't get past is the actual design and grinds of the knives. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
“The difference between involvement and commitment is like ham and eggs. The chicken is involved; the pig is committed.”