3 New Addictions/Additions

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
JulesVane

3 New Addictions/Additions

Post by JulesVane »

My very 1st Latama 11"
1st Frosolone (style) 10"/5mm
1st Leverletto (plus) 9"
I want to thank Terry (Gunner7) for helping me out so much in getting my 1st Latama. Thanks Terry!
And here is what all you guys helped me do...2nd display case came today...

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
whippersnapper

Re: 3 New Addictions/Additions

Post by whippersnapper »

Those a beauties!
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

whippersnapper wrote:Those a beauties!
Thanks WhipperSnapper...You warned me from the very beginning!

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Very Nice collection and additions!
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Tom19176 wrote:Very Nice collection and additions!
Thanks Tom. It's come a long way from my 1st Edge Co. knife from circa 1980 (top row/white pearlex/4th from left/pointed down w/thumbnail blade). The hobby has basically consumed me as of late. It never ceases to amaze myself how I can spend so much time & money on a knife to place it in a display case and step back and look lol! My "other half" is equally as amazed, just not quite in the same way ($) lol.

JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

So...It appears to me, converting 1 case to 2 cases gives me much more room to fuel the addiction. Heaven help me!

DonC

Post by DonC »

Good looking additions. It looks like no one warned you about keeping your collection in a lighted room. If you don't they're like coat hangars in a dark closet. They multiply. That's the only reason I can think of for having so many knives. I sure didn't buy them all.
DonC
gravknife

Post by gravknife »

JulesVane
What a beautiful collection 8)
They look absolutely stunning in the cases and you have covered a lot of bases with makers and blade styles.
I too would be more dangerous in the buying of these knives if it wasn't so difficult to receive them here in Merry olde England .
Congratulations on your great collection and no doubt your all ready thinking on adding to it like us all.

All the best
gravknife
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Whatever you do don't sell them! You'll end up buying more.
2024 candidate for president
Jackalope

Post by Jackalope »

lost your photos.
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Jackalope wrote:lost your photos.
Hi Jeff...Yes, PhotoBucket now wants like $400 per year to share photos here. Apparently sending out emails to users they think are making money from them lol. Found a new photo sharing site called flickr, I'm experimenting now...

ImageIMG_5689 by Christopher Brady, on Flickr

Terrible picture, but site seems to work so far...