Another Rizzo by Jeremy

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Genghis Khan

Another Rizzo by Jeremy

Post by Genghis Khan »

Posting this here because I didn't want to hijack the WTB thread.
This one was crushed and Jeremy brought it back to life. I can't say enough about the quality of his work.
It isn't for sale, but the high prices they are commanding are tempting.
IMG_1069.JPG
IMG_1069.JPG (905.51 KiB) Viewed 2026 times
whippersnapper

Re: Another Rizzo by Jeremy

Post by whippersnapper »

Nice!
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Very Nice!!
lance

Post by lance »

He does gret work,he did.some.spanish knives for me
bigfatross

Post by bigfatross »

He is also a very nice and helpful and knowledgeable guy. He took the time to helped me on a small project, he even sent me some spring steel at no charge. Very humble guy.
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

bigfatross wrote:He is also a very nice and helpful and knowledgeable guy. He took the time to helped me on a small project, he even sent me some spring steel at no charge. Very humble guy.
As new as you can see that I am to TB, Jeremy actually sent me a beautiful Rizzuto for me to check out before I purchased! Naturally a keeper! But, can you imagine, not only is he the King of Rizzuto, but to be so nice and trusting. Super nice guy! Thanks again Jeremy!

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)